You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if....

Started by boombanglarrabee, October 21, 2003, 08:04:40 PM

boombanglarrabee

If you were rollergirl not once but twice (with a screenname like "Derek," I can only imagine), you've taped 3 out of his 4 movies, and you're on xixax.  I hate to break it to you, but you've got a bad case of denial.  It's ok, you know, there's lots of us.  Consider this forum a kind of support group, if you will.  The first step is admitting you have a problem.  Chin up, kiddo.   :wink:

©brad

Quote from: SpikeGoddamn, a brillant thread, dude!
If PTA reads this some day, he'll think we're fuckin' weird!
But PTA also has done something kind of bad to my life - I began to smoke Camel Lights. I'm so fuckin' mad!

spikey, ur too young to be smoking! i guess u europeans start earlier than we do, i didn't think about that.

kotte

Quote from: ©bradspikey, ur too young to be smoking! i guess u europeans start earlier than we do, i didn't think about that.

Yeah, it's totally different in Europe...

We start really early with that shit...if it's good or bad...I don't know.

When I told my friends in NY it's legal to have sex as a 15 year old in Sweden, they freaked out. I don't know if they overreacted but yeah...it's different.

©brad

i remember the first time i smoked a cigarette. i was 13, and this older, 'wiser' kid told us that u wouldn't get cancer if u only enhaled three times w/ each cigarette. hahah- kids r so dumb.

Slick Shoes

You started peeing in the shower just so you could make a resolution to stop.

Pedro

Quote from: Slick ShoesYou started peeing in the shower just so you could make a resolution to stop.
:lol:

molly

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Quote from: Slick ShoesYou started peeing in the shower just so you could make a resolution to stop.
:lol:

I think everybody will agree this one is a winner

BrainSushi

Quote from: boombanglarrabeeYou and your friends play a drinking game to all of Paul's movies and take shots whenever the John C. Reilly or Philip Seymour Hoffman are onscreen.

Vile5

Quote from: boombanglarrabeeYou bought a DVD player just so you could watch the behind the scenes stuff in Magnolia
guilty :oops:

in fact that list is scary, jesus!

what about these:
You never liked Supertramp and now you just love them
Now you want to learn to play the pianola
You didn't enjoy Cannes this year as the last year
One of your avs was a PTA's pic
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

You ARE obsessed with Paul if you've reached this far of the post, or let alone , xixax. period.
context, context, context.

kotte

Quote from: Vile5You never liked Supertramp and now you just love them

That's me! :) like, not love...

subversiveproductions

not to bring the wrath, but i could have sworn that in the behind the scenes doc on the magnolia dvd, paul is smoking marlboro lights.  no?
www.bloodlessriot.blogspot.com
let me pour my heart out to you strangers.

www.anewnothing.com
smile from ear to blood-dripping ear

kotte

Quote from: subversiveproductionsnot to bring the wrath, but i could have sworn that in the behind the scenes doc on the magnolia dvd, paul is smoking marlboro lights.  no?

Could be...eh...mmm...so?

Pedro

Quote from: subversiveproductionsnot to bring the wrath, but i could have sworn that in the behind the scenes doc on the magnolia dvd, paul is smoking marlboro lights.  no?
i dont think so.  im pretty sure they were his standard camel lights.

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"