Hello ProgWRX

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 30, 2003, 12:45:35 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: mollytrue, too many moving pictures...acjj, your avatar makes me sick sometimes

I take it you're not an Aronofsky or Ritchie  fan.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

molly

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: mollytrue, too many moving pictures...acjj, your avatar makes me sick sometimes

Not true.

Pubrick

Quote from: molly
Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob

Not true.
that makese sense.

see, Aronofsky and Ritchie hav stories to justify the quick cuts. and when they happen it's the right time for them.

cutting for the sake of fast cuts is silly. silly like coke.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I was simply trying to be humorous...and I failed...The lesson here is: never try.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

...P has the right idea about the purpose of me making this thread......
IMO its funny to see if he/she  notices this post sinnce progwrx is always in the crowe forum...

and while were waitinng we can post amonnngst ourselves.........

Sleuth

He's posted in Real Life Soundtracks before
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

..about the singles sounndtrack..
or the almost famous one ...????...... :wink:

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: aclockworkjjNeon Rocks!!!

thank you jj...

ProgWRX

i post in other director's as well as now showing (where i post the most, really) and dvd talk, etc.

proof : http://www.xixax.com/search.php?search_author=ProgWRX

i dont normally frequent "idle chatter" since i dont have much time to engage in "off topic" conversation...

so yeah this was pretty  :lol:
-Carlos

NEON MERCURY

........glad you ventured into your own thread........ 8)