Kill Bill Soundtrack list

Started by Gloria, September 11, 2003, 09:08:57 AM

modage

does anybody have a complete listing of the songs/music used in the film?  and/or know the availability of those songs (as in, are they floating around online or impossible to find?)  like i know that song "nobody" in the fight, and the other 5678's song.  has anyone stayed through the end credits to jot down all the non-soundtrack music to try to find it?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Newtron

Quote from: themodernage02does anybody have a complete listing of the songs/music used in the film?  and/or know the availability of those songs (as in, are they floating around online or impossible to find?)  like i know that song "nobody" in the fight, and the other 5678's song.  has anyone stayed through the end credits to jot down all the non-soundtrack music to try to find it?
Neatahwanta could do it on his 19th viewing.

modage

i think i found the answer to my own question here on the tarantino archives. so for anyone else interested, a lot of this is floating around online...

"Music Box Dancer"
Written by: Frank Mills

"Armundo"
Written by: David Allen Young
Performed by: David Allen Young

"Truck Turner"
Written by: Isaac Hayes
Performed by: Isaac Hayes

"Seven Notes in Black"
Written by: Franco Bixie, Fabio Frizzi & Vince Tempera
Performed by: Vince Tempera & Orchestra

"I Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta / The Long Day of Vengeance"
Written by: Armando Trovajoli  
Performed by: Armando Trovajoli  

"Wound That Heals"
Written by: Takeshi Kobayashi
Performed by: Lily Cheu-Cheu

"I Walk Like Jane Mansfield"
Written by: The 5.6.7.8's
Performed by: The 5.6.7.8's

"I giorni dell'ira"
Written by: Riziere Ortolani
Performed by: Riz Ortolani

"I'm Blue"
Written by: Ike Turner
Performed by: The 5.6.7.8's

"Death Rides a Horse"
Written by: Ennio Morricone
Performed by: Ennio Morricone

"Champions of Death"
Written by: Shuzsuko Kibushi

"Police Check Point"
Written by: Harry Betts
Performed by: Harry Betts

"Nobody But Me"
Performed by: The Human Beinz

"Yaguyu Conspiracy"
Written by: Toshiaki Tsushima
Performed by: Toshiaki Tsushima

Lily Chou-Chou - Kaihukusuru kizu (plays in the attic)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Jeremy Blackman

Which song is the one with the sirens? Some one please please tell me.

Sleuth

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWhich song is the one with the sirens? Some one please please tell me.

ironside excerpt if you were being serious
I like to hug dogs

Finn

If anybody wants to just download the soundtrack, the songs in Kill Bill have become extremly popular on WinMx and Kazaa.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

©brad

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWhich song is the one with the sirens? Some one please please tell me.

jeremiah, it's number 16 on the soundtrack. "Ironside (excerpt)" Quincy Jones. it's really short, about 10 seconds, but still cool.

Jeremy Blackman

Thanks.

Yes, I was serious. I don't have the soundtrack.   :yabbse-sad:

brockly

some of the rare tracks are available for download here including the sword room music and the other 5.6.7.8's song