what the hell happened to xixax?

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 15, 2003, 11:53:10 PM

molly

Quote from: SydneyI don't like this new XIXAX at all. It really does look like Bill Gates took over the joint. It's confusing, it's not colorful and it doesn't look like a place for moviebuffs.

maybe Mike Xixax is Bill Gates' nickname :idea:

NEON MERCURY

Slick Shoes

Ravi

I feel like I should get a pocket protector.

Find Your Magali

Quote from: RaviI feel like I should get a pocket protector.

I feel like I should get a new pocket protector.

Oh, did I say that out loud?

RegularKarate

I didn't like it until I saw that it pissed so many people off so much.

Now it's great!

Sleuth

Quote from: Find Your Magali
Quote from: themodernage02i was hoping this was all a bad dream, but i awake to find that its not.  oh GOD!

Maybe all of xixax exists only in the head of little Tommy Westphall.

(If you got that reference, then you're as old as me!)

I kind of like the changes...

I got it because of VH1.
I like to hug dogs

Gold Trumpet

It seems half the people that didn't like the change were outright with it. The other half just tried to be diplomatic in saying, "Umm.....I don't like it, but I'll prolly get use to it." I'm glad this is temporary because it does suck.

Whats funny is the few mods who are outright blasting everyone that hates it. They are trying to say,"Hey, its just a superficial change" but I sense the same anger in them as with everyone who hates it so everyone will keep bitching at each other.

Sleuth

I'm honestly used to it now.  It's cool.  I love the avatar thing.  The only problem I have is the quotes, but that's not hard
I like to hug dogs

bonanzataz

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetIt seems half the people that didn't like the change were outright with it. The other half just tried to be diplomatic in saying, "Umm.....I don't like it, but I'll prolly get use to it." I'm glad this is temporary because it does suck.

Whats funny is the few mods who are outright blasting everyone that hates it. They are trying to say,"Hey, its just a superficial change" but I sense the same anger in them as with everyone who hates it so everyone will keep bitching at each other.

god, gt, you're so smart and cool. i wish i could analyze people and the movies just like you do when I grow up. you're so cool.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: taz.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetIt seems half the people that didn't like the change were outright with it. The other half just tried to be diplomatic in saying, "Umm.....I don't like it, but I'll prolly get use to it." I'm glad this is temporary because it does suck.

god, gt, you're so smart and cool. i wish i could analyze people and the movies just like you do when I grow up. you're so cool.

first you have to get off the lame smart ass comeback. Be glad this is text because reading that aloud made me imagine a lot of 9 year olds trying to be funny and witty. The 20-something you are saying it to me would just be awful.

bonanzataz

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetThe 20-something you are saying it to me would just be awful.

i'm sorry, i couldn't understand what you were trying to say. you're a 20-something? something about me saying something to you the 20-something? so you're 20-something? that's so cool. congratulations. do you want a plaque or a medal? because i'm on my way to the trophy shop. pickin' up my trophy for "Loudest Fart." That's what me and my other 9 year old friends do. have farting contests. i won. so you can get a trophy too. "coolest 20-something ever." if you get a plaque, you can hang it up over your bed so everybody could see. but if you get a medal then everybody will know it. you cool 20-something you.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

classical gas

sorry to intervene, and i don't want to start any arguments, but why are people hostile to golden trumpet?  is it just in jest?  i enjoy his posts....

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: taz.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetThe 20-something you are saying it to me would just be awful.

i'm sorry, i couldn't understand what you were trying to say. you're a 20-something? something about me saying something to you the 20-something? so you're 20-something? that's so cool. congratulations. do you want a plaque or a medal? because i'm on my way to the trophy shop. pickin' up my trophy for "Loudest Fart." That's what me and my other 9 year old friends do. have farting contests. i won. so you can get a trophy too. "coolest 20-something ever." if you get a plaque, you can hang it up over your bed so everybody could see. but if you get a medal then everybody will know it. you cool 20-something you.

Good job, you just took a sentence and wrapped it into a joke that made no sense at all. Spout, just spout.

Xixax

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetyou just took a sentence and wrapped it into a joke that made no sense at all. Spout, just spout.
I liked the farting contest part.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]