worst theater experience.

Started by NEON MERCURY, February 23, 2004, 10:12:38 PM

matt35mm

Hahahaha.  Watching that YouTube video would certainly be among the worst theater experiences I've ever had.

And my last response is that I fully understood the points that you've repeated.  I just can't follow the logic (as in literally "If A then B, A, therefore B") beyond what it has to to with "balls," and if you haven't gleaned by now that the real joke is that Pete would obvious not censor himself if he really wanted to say something (as you should be able to tell from these posts, and from what he did say to those girls).  Maybe you just haven't been around long enough to realize that Pete isn't someone who just posts disses from the safety of his own home and is afraid of talking to people in real life.

As for your final philosophical question there... I will not respond to that.

The Sheriff

it doesnt matter if his story is true or not.

he called me a piece of shit when i was trying to make a valid point about cancerous liberal propoganda (i.e. feminism).

he attacked me but i had a point.

he was fucking with me, i was fucking back, but he could never defend himself. i did. if im just a shockjock piece of shit, based on what i wrote, then hes a fag based on what he wrote. end of story.
id fuck ayn rand

Stefen

So that's explains your gay bashing? You're a conservative republican?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

dude, Pete, I just remembered how you talked that one chick into an abortion. And then you talked her sister into one a few weeks later. Do you think this is what this dudes mad at?

Maybe you blocked his nerd cock at Dragon Con a few weeks ago. Are Aryan Christians allowed at Cons?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

The Sheriff

im a free market anarchist actually
id fuck ayn rand

mogwai

The Sheriff

so wheres all the tough guys with their insults now?
id fuck ayn rand

pumba

Stefen

The Sheriff

oh well, stefan, at least you tried to teach me that faggot is a bad word but making fun of abortion is perfectly fine. im obviously in over my head with this issue of morality...

Quote from: Stefen on September 14, 2007, 02:30:18 PM
I think Pete sissied out.

repressed masculinity everywhere i look in 2007
id fuck ayn rand

©brad

The Sheriff

id fuck ayn rand

squints

14 bullshit posts in 3 days in the same thread...that's gotta be a record right?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Pubrick

Quote from: squints on September 14, 2007, 04:50:23 PM
14 bullshit posts in 3 days in the same thread...that's gotta be a record right?

yes

Quote from: ©brad on September 14, 2007, 03:20:12 PM
worst thread experience.

yes
under the paving stones.

pumba