(Wes Anderson) Ikea Commercials

Started by Satcho9, January 08, 2003, 06:24:17 PM

Satcho9

Has anyone seen the IKEA commercials wes has directed? If you are they online anywhere??

number9

they're all at www.unboring.com

the one directed by spike jonze is also there, click on the tv set.

Satcho9

bonanzataz

which ikea commercial did wes do?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

TenseAndSober

ANYONE HEARED ANYTHING ABOOUT WHAT WES ANDERSON IS DOING NEXT....I READ THAT OWEN WILSON REALLY LOVED PUNCH DRUNK LOVE AND WAS ISPIRED TO DO SOMETHING SOLO..( I F I REMEBER CORRECTLY)...BUT HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING OTHERWISE...

MacGuffin

Quote from: TenseAndSoberANYONE HEARED ANYTHING ABOOUT WHAT WES ANDERSON IS DOING NEXT....I READ THAT OWEN WILSON REALLY LOVED PUNCH DRUNK LOVE AND WAS ISPIRED TO DO SOMETHING SOLO..( I F I REMEBER CORRECTLY)...BUT HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING OTHERWISE...

WooHoo! First redirect!!
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Quote from: MacGuffin

WooHoo! First redirect!!
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20
Congrats Mac

Newtron

Quote from: TenseAndSoberANYONE HEARED ANYTHING ABOOUT WHAT WES ANDERSON IS DOING NEXT....I READ THAT OWEN WILSON REALLY LOVED PUNCH DRUNK LOVE AND WAS ISPIRED TO DO SOMETHING SOLO..( I F I REMEBER CORRECTLY)...BUT HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING OTHERWISE...

caps lock is your friend.

number9

Quote from: bonanzatazwhich ikea commercial did wes do?

Kitchen and Living Room were done by Wes.

bonanzataz

Quote from: number9
Kitchen and Living Room were done by Wes.

Are those the ones where they're sitting in the rooms and fighting like it's their own house? I didn't really like those ones. Felt too much like it was trying to be clever.

Loved the one with the lamp, though.

Has anybody seen the new one where the guy who's in the lamp commercial is releasing this guy that looks like he's been in captivity for years and says, "It's time to go" and then the guy shaves his beard and head and walks into a room with a sign that says "50% off" and a dude drinking coffee faints and it's like, "it's back" and it's for ikea?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! FUNNY STUFF!  

:silly:

:morning:
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pedro

The living room and kitchen spots aren't as funny as the lamp.  But quite funny nonetheless...maybe that's because im bias...I love everything Spike Jonze has ever done.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat...I love everything Spike Jonze has ever done.

He loves you too.... :2gunfire:
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Sigur Rós

I loved the one with the lamp...really great. Did Spike Jonze make that one?

Dirk

Quote from: Sigur RósI loved the one with the lamp...really great. Did Spike Jonze make that one?

Yeah, that one was by him.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

TenseAndSober

Anyone else think movies like 'Adventures of Sebastian Cole" or 'Igby Goes Down" slightly resembled "Rushmore" in a way, structure wise or maybe in other ways.  I mean they're all kinda about self discovery, in a J.D. Salinger/ John Hughes sorta way ...maybe its just me.