id fuck ayn rand

maya kash

The desert flower
blooms tonight for all to see
Breathe me in slowly

My haiku intro
pretentious as it may be
keeps me real homey

You can get to know me as I make my small contribution to your/our place?  I would not come here but for the film content and general discontent.

Who am I:  film lover/hater/maker
Why am I here: enlightenment/amusement/endearment
What will I contribute:  female perspective/prime directive/nothing objective

Will you be my soul mate?

"Money is the blood of the planet.  Heal the money and we can heal the world."

"Put your mouth where my money is."

matt35mm

Bethie

Quote from: Lucid on July 09, 2007, 05:34:40 PM
Quote from: maya kash on July 09, 2007, 01:55:08 AM
What will I contribute:  female perspective

That makes, what, three of us?  Thrindle and sheshothim seem to have disappeared.

I'm actually a guy.
who likes movies anyway

maya kash

Stimulating contribution sweetie.

"Money is the blood of the planet.  Heal the money and we can heal the world."

"Put your mouth where my money is."

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

bonanzataz

Quote from: maya kash on July 10, 2007, 02:20:47 AM
Stimulating contribution sweetie.

currently loving the female perspective.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

pete

yeah, "sweetie", I don't see you telling us what you look for in an internet relationship.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

davidchili

Quote from: davidchili on August 29, 2007, 03:55:36 AM
hey everyone, I am just another film nuts, almost love all genres, also a visual effects fan. My favourite diretors is David Lynch. I also like music and animation. love the things you guys have been discussing around here. So here I join in

let me do it again

hey everyone, I am a film nut from China, I enjoy almost every genres. I also have interst in filmmaking, visual effect, animation and stuff. There are so many movie directors I love, I guese so far my favourite one has to be David Lynch.
good dreamer, bad sleeper.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Well, if your grammar is half as good as your grammars, things should goes swimmingly in here.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

davidchili

Quote from: Walrus on September 01, 2007, 11:25:33 AM
Well, if your grammar is half as good as your grammars, things should goes swimmingly in here.

sorry, I must have been thinking of somthing else when I typed those words. The fact that english is not my first language also helped a little bit...
good dreamer, bad sleeper.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

idk

Hey guys, I've been reading your stuff for like a year now, and finally took the time to join cause i wanted to be able to ask questions, but now i forgot them all....I live in S.Carolina so i probly dont have the perspective most of you guys do from being right in the middle of all the exciting film events(i probly wont see twbb till late January 08 if they release it like they did for "Into the Wild"(and others), which didn't show for like a month after its original release)... although i did get to go on the sets of "The Patriot" and "The Notebook"(my only film experiences) 

tpfkabi

Quote from: idk on October 29, 2007, 05:48:55 PM
although i did get to go on the sets of "The Patriot" and "The Notebook"(my only film experiences) 

welcome aboard.
how did you get to go on the sets?

not recognizing the avatar.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

mogwai

Quote from: bigideas on November 21, 2007, 10:59:08 PM
Quote from: idk on October 29, 2007, 05:48:55 PM
although i did get to go on the sets of "The Patriot" and "The Notebook"(my only film experiences) 

how did you get to go on the sets?

by sleepwalking.