Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

Ultrahip

fair enough. i'm satisfied for now, but maybe look for a larger, more compelling answer to this problem somehwere in season 3.

edison

What an awesome ending, too bad there is not a new one till 06

Gamblour.

fuck are you serious?

good episode, though nothing except daddy issues with Kate that was new.
WWPTAD?

edison

JG

SPOILERS:  as soon as i saw the "hello" typed I knew it would be walt.  still a kick ass way to end the episode.  any ideas on the missing part of the video?

Tictacbk

Goddamn that was a good episode.  I'll say more about it later i'm still pondering it.

SO its really not on again til January? wtf?

modage

Quote from: JimmyGator on November 30, 2005, 09:25:28 PM
SPOILERS:  as soon as i saw the "hello" typed I knew it would be walt.  still a kick ass way to end the episode.  any ideas on the missing part of the video?
SPOILERS
not only did i call it would be walt but i also said the words "dad.  question mark." before they came up.  do i write for this show or what?  and the jack/kate kiss i've been waiting a season and a half for was underscored with some unsettling music.  troubling.  i cant believe i have to wait till NEXT YEAR for new episodes!?!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: edison on November 29, 2005, 08:40:47 AM
Quote from: polkablues on November 29, 2005, 02:21:41 AM
Quote from: Ultrahip Lobster Supper on November 29, 2005, 12:41:25 AM
ah, i forgot you put stuff in front of you, but still, how did they get launched so damn far? this is bothering me more than the beast mystery.

The plane broke in half in midair and continued to travel a ways before the actual crash.  It makes sense that a lot of stuff fell onto the island before the bulk of the plane actually went down.

and remember that jack was tossed way out into the jungle and when he woke up he had to run to the crash site, so its not all that crazy to believe that the luggage could have also drifted into that lagoon.

Just to add, Charlie's guitar was found far away from the crash site too.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

It's been almost what, 50 days, and those strings haven't broke yet? maybe he had spares, but i doubt it. have we discussed how much drive shaft sucked when they showed them? it was the worst brand of pop rock ever.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Gamblour on December 01, 2005, 01:02:18 AMhave we discussed how much drive shaft sucked when they showed them? it was the worst brand of pop rock ever.

That's why they were in the One Hit Wonder section of the record store that Hurley went to after he quit his job.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Gamblour on December 01, 2005, 01:02:18 AM
It's been almost what, 50 days, and those strings haven't broke yet? maybe he had spares, but i doubt it. have we discussed how much drive shaft sucked when they showed them? it was the worst brand of pop rock ever.

I still prefer them to Nickelback.

And has anyone noticed the vague similarities between Kate and Hitchcock's Marnie?

SPOILERS FOR BOTH

Man issues
Mothers hate them despite their efforts to help them
Use their looks to facilitate theft
Killed men who hurt their mothers

Maybe I'm slightly stretching (though the Bernard Hermann-esque Kate theme doesn't help) but that had to be an influence.

MacGuffin

Why, God, why wasn't it a charge that would get her kicked off the show like that Desperate Housewives guy?:

Two 'Lost' Stars Charged With DUI

HONOLULU - Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, who star on ABC's "Lost," were arrested within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua for allegedly driving under the influence of an intoxicant.

Both failed field sobriety tests and were released Thursday on $500 bail each, police said. The actresses, who were in separate cars, were arrested after their vehicles were spotted weaving on Pali Highway, which connects Kailua and Honolulu, police said.

Watros, who portrays Libby on "Lost," was arrested at 12:05 a.m. Rodriguez, who plays Ana Lucia, was arrested at 12:20 a.m., according to police records. Rodriguez was booked under the name Mayte Michelle Rodriguez.

Calls placed by The Associated Press after business hours seeking comment from "Lost" spokesman Jeff Fordis weren't immediately returned.

Rodriguez, 27, and Watros, 37, were to appear at a driver's license revocation hearing at Kaneohe District Court on Dec. 29, police records showed.

Motorists arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant automatically have their driver's licenses revoked. They are given a temporary license that allows them to drive, but under several restrictions.

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

See what happens?  Goddamn tail section doesn't know how to act. 

Too bad it wasn't Damon Lindelof or one of the producers... the cops could have got a plea deal going where the license would be reinstated in exchange for writing Michelle Rodriguez off the show.

If it hasn't been said before, I'm saying it now:  Ana-Lucia is the Jar-Jar Binks of Lost.

Kal

Everyone STOP bitching at Ana Lucia... you sound like a bunch of pussies... she is ONE character on a show tha has like 12 main characters and where there is so much going on more than her... Everyone hated Sawyer at the beginning, or many other characters at the beginning when you didnt know them... now Ana Lucia is not the best character, and Michelle Rodriguez is not the best actress, but give her a frickin break.

Instead of talking about her, why dont you tell me how the fuck Walt is running wet around the jungle and he managed to find a chat room? Thats freaky.

It was so cool when Kate finally said everything and Sawyer woke up and heard her... well done... and the tension between those 3 is gonna get interesting over the next episodes...

Fuck ABC and their 1 month + hiatus on Lost... I need to see whats going on!!!