official Mary-Kate & Ashley appreciation thread

Started by MacGuffin, August 13, 2003, 05:21:40 PM

Cecil

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedhaving a dick is overrated
Would you rather have a vagina?

And not wanting to use your dick... well, it just makes you a pussy.  And, if you don't want sex, well, then you either haven't hit puberty yet, or there's something physically or psychologically wrong with you.  Of course, all this shit smacks of idiosyncracy of some pretentious filmmaker.  But, without the life experiences, your movies will reek of Woody Allen or Todd Solondz, but without the heart.  Sex is a driving force in life, and to deny yourself that is to deny yourself life.  Most people who are denied sex in some way or are taught it's "wrong" or "bad" become deviant in their behavior.  (Then again, that'd make a good movie, too.)  You may as well become a fucking monk.

I'm not saying all guys ONLY want sex, or are after sex, or are always trying to get laid.  This is such a stupid generalization, the kind all those terrible teen movies are wrought with.  Denying the want for sex is stupid as well, though.

:roll:
ill never understand why men are so insulted by my indifference towards "getting laid." ive yet to have a woman object. perhaps it just requires a certain level of maturity and open-mindedness to fully comprehend. honestly, if one of your main pleasures in life is to stick a body part into some other person, then fine by me. but just because i dont hold this action as high on my priority list as all the other men do doesnt mean im physically or psychologically fucked. yes, sex is a driving force in life, but sex can be enjoyed in many different ways, not only in its most basic and most primitive (and most boring) form.

your reaction is very similar to others from this board and other men i know in person. that is, to be looked down upon as a "pussy" or as "gay,"  which is very childish and ignorant, and part of the reason im ashamed of being a guy and yes, would rather have a vagina.

Pubrick

u are so deep.

but more importantly: ebeaman, u are so holy. u will never do anything (or hav anything done to u) that will impurify ur soul. is it hard to recline in chairs with those wings in the way? just don't shit on me when ur flying over my house, thanksabunch.
under the paving stones.

ono

Quote from: Cecil B. Demented:roll:
ill never understand why men are so insulted by my indifference towards "getting laid." ive yet to have a woman object. perhaps it just requires a certain level of maturity and open-mindedness to fully comprehend. honestly, if one of your main pleasures in life is to stick a body part into some other person, then fine by me. but just because i dont hold this action as high on my priority list as all the other men do doesnt mean im physically or psychologically fucked. yes, sex is a driving force in life, but sex can be enjoyed in many different ways, not only in its most basic and most primitive (and most boring) form.

your reaction is very similar to others from this board and other men i know in person. that is, to be looked down upon as a "pussy" or as "gay,"  which is very childish and ignorant, and part of the reason im ashamed of being a guy and yes, would rather have a vagina.
Bleh, twice I've tried to reply, comp crashed.  Anyway...

What your knee-jerk reaction describes is definitely not me.  If you were to look on a spectrum from "trying to get laid all the time" to "totally non/a-sexual," I'd be closer to ebeaman's end than the other.  More like in the middle.  I see where he's coming from, but he's shooting off his mouth, which only makes him look how he is: inexperienced and scared.  That's okay.  It's normal, and it'll change.  It'll be tragic if he doesn't change his attitude, but only for him, and for the reason aclockworkjj pointed out.

The thing is, I find that people who have had negative or no experience with sex generally have the bad opinions about it.  The former is a shame, the latter renders their opinions pretty much void until they do get experience.  The thing about sex is it's empty without a good relationship backing it up.  Anyone who's had good sex like that knows it's not JUST sticking your body part in someone else's.

So really, and what's more important, is though you may roll your eyes, I agree with what you're saying, especially the latter lines about sex being enjoyed in many different ways and it being boring in its most primitive form.

Cecil

ah, yes. now i see where youre comming from. my apologies. i thought your comments were more directed at me.

©brad

hey p and all other simpsons fans- did anyone catch the simpsons cast on inside the actor's studio? classic!

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedah, yes. now i see where youre comming from. my apologies. i thought your comments were more directed at me.
realize too, mine weren't either, I was just giving you shit.  I would apoligize if I was even serious to begin with.

I took the primative side cause sometimes it is just that black and white.  At no point was I ever implying you "need to be out tryin' 24/7".  For sex to work there needs to be substance.  But to generate an opinion on it before you have tried it, is not even giving substance a chance.

Cecil

Quote from: aclockworkjjBut to generate an opinion on it before you have tried it, is not even giving substance a chance.

of course

chainsmoking insomniac

Ebeaman, the day will come when you'll meet a very special girl who will change every misconception you have about sex...
:)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Pas

I found something you might want to print out and stick on your school books Ebes

Or if you make a website

Also, here is what you are missing out

aclockworkjj

Pas...I repent all slandering posts I have made about you.  as that shit is grand!

chainsmoking insomniac

That's great folks.  Let's give props to anyone who puts down this kid.  How old are all of you anyway?
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

aclockworkjj

23...here...and I am not puttin' anyone down...Ebe's, as I stated from the beginning, I just hope to enlighten, not influence (you are a good kid, don't think otherwise)....Chain, why ya gotta try and kill shit?...we's was doing fuckin' fine!

Pubrick

chainsmoking insomniac/ghoulardi goon/punchdrunk23., u are a clueless  idiot and u always will be.

pas, that was sweet.
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: Pu are so deep.

but more importantly: ebeaman, u are so holy. u will never do anything (or hav anything done to u) that will impurify ur soul. is it hard to recline in chairs with those wings in the way? just don't shit on me when ur flying over my house, thanksabunch.

I'm not killing anything clockwork.  It's obvious some of you were putting him down for his "lack of experience."  Just sticking up for him.
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: Pchainsmoking insomniac/ghoulardi goon/punchdrunk23., u are a clueless  idiot and u always will be.

pas, that was sweet.

I know I double posted and I don't give a shit.

Okay P, so what were you doing then?  Complimenting him?[/i]
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en