Harvey Keitel?

Started by prophet, July 20, 2003, 10:36:31 PM

AK

Love him doing Tarantino stuff...he is hilarious in Pulp Fiction (the only one who makes Sam Jackson's character shut the fuck up ) and I love him in Mean Streets...

But hate him so much in the piano...boring movie....no one is good on that...

***beady***

I agree, the acting in Piano is a bit lacking, but I thought the concept and setting was good.

jokerspath

Quote from: AKBut hate him so much in the piano...boring movie....no one is good on that...

You for serious?

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

AK

Quote from: jokerspath
Quote from: AKBut hate him so much in the piano...boring movie....no one is good on that...

You for serious?

aw

sorry....a couple of great actors wasted ...and Paquin...I used to hate she got an oscar for it...now I'm over that, she's great  8)

Gloria

(I accidently started a forum up on Mr. Keitel not knowing this one existed.  Oops! Forgive me!)

Okay, this guy is awesome. By being a Tarantino staple in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction; and working in good recent films such as Red Dragon. I have one complaint, though, and this isn't even Harvey's fault. I watch The Piano (which I really didn't like) and saw a little more of Mr. Keitel than I wanted to.

In all, though, this guy is impressive and charasmatic, with or without his wang on the screen

Cecil

rent bad lieutenant, you wont see his wang in there

Gloria

Ha Ha......I've already been warned, Sorry! Nice try, though   :wink:

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

to quote homer j " The wang is a beautiful thang"

No im lieing to try and look a little less conservative then i am dicks are gross and the only good nudity is feamle nudity, because god created you as works of art and us as tools , so through out time whatever....... up with female nudity down with man ass

Cecil

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesNo im lieing to try and look a little less conservative then i am dicks are gross and the only good nudity is feamle nudity, because god created you as works of art and us as tools , so through out time whatever....... up with female nudity down with man ass

ancient greece would disagree

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Cecil B. Demented
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesNo im lieing to try and look a little less conservative then i am dicks are gross and the only good nudity is feamle nudity, because god created you as works of art and us as tools , so through out time whatever....... up with female nudity down with man ass

the modern greek would disagree too  those guys love the man ass except john stamos he is all man

SoNowThen

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
Quote from: Cecil B. Demented

the modern greek would disagree too  those guys love the man ass except john stamos he is all man

No doubt!! Produce a decent made-for-tv Beach Boys biopic, bang Rebecca Romijn, all in a days work.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.