I just thought of something Tarantino-esque.

Started by ShanghaiOrange, September 14, 2003, 08:25:15 PM

ShanghaiOrange

No one would really say this in real life, but I think it's sorta funny. A little. Maybe. :(

Some guy: "So you're saying he was arrested alot for beating on his wife?"
Some other guy (whose back): "I'm saying the brotha (nigga? :()  got more battery charges than a twelve pack-a-double A's (Duracels?)."

You can steal that if you think it's any good. :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Alethia

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I like it, but don't let Spike Lee hear you say it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

thedog

lamas

Some guy: "So you're saying the actor gave a good performance?"
Some other guy: "I'm saying the brother got more presence than attendance in a class of schizophrenics!"

Who's next?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

some guy:.."yeah, i went to the car shoppe and my car got worsen then my car was  before it was sans worsen.."
some other guy.."what!?"
the same some guy.."yeah!, I went TO the CAR shoppe and MY CAR got worsen then MY car was BEFORE it was SANS worsen!"..
the same some other guy.."WHAT!!?"
still the same some guy.."YEAH! , I WENT TO THE CAR SHOPPE AND MY CAR GOT WORSEN THEN MY CAR WAS BEFORE IT WAS SANS WORSEN!!!"
still the same some other guy:.."gee, say it don't spray it"

copywrite 2003 NEON MERCURY

MacGuffin

You know that gangsta, Bachelor Bob? Well, after Mr. Nelson got ahold of him, the nigga spent a month in the hospital with needles for IV's and painkillers all hooked up to him and shit. I'm tellin' ya, the guy had more pricks in him than a hooker in an orgy.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

thedog

Guy 1: Hey man that was a nice burrito.
Guy 2: I agree.
Guy 1: How do you know? You didn't even taste my burrito.
Guy 2: I was basing my opinion on the simple fact that you liked it.
Guy 1: Oh I see.
GUY 2: SHIT MY NIGGA YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF A SEEING EYE DOG!

Raikus

I think the phrase "Tarantino-esque" is a little Tarantino-esque, because I've never heard someone say that in real life.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ShanghaiOrange

Some guy: "So you're saying he was Tarantino-esque."
Some other guy: "I'm saying the nigga got his ass capped to the tune of "My Beautiful Balloon" by the Fifth Dimenson. That is some Tarantino-esque shit right there."

:(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Pubrick

a: this thread has become really non-tarantino-esque
b: how do u figure
a: there's sum real wack lines up in this piece.
b: bang.
under the paving stones.

Pas

RegularKarate

A: One mo' Mother fucka' say Tarentino-esque up in this joint I'm a fill you so full of holes, you'll whistle in the Wind.
B: Hey! That was really Tarentino-esque, what you said there
A: Bang!