PTA's New Short Film "Couch"

Started by depooter, May 05, 2003, 12:27:29 PM

depooter

PTA sent it up today. This will be shown as part of the Smigel TV Show, although I'm still not quite sure when that will air. It's a black and white ditty starring Adam Sandler and is very silly.

PTA would like me to share it with everyone, but I'm not sure how? It's on a DVD-R. Is there an easy way to upload it to my site? It's only 2 1/2 minutes....

Let me know.

Thanks
Greg

Jeremy Blackman

Send it to Michael Wilson! Maybe he could post it in several formats!  :-D

Duck Sauce

Id be willing to buy a copy of the DVD-R if somebody can put that together. I am so thrilled.

Pedro

Oh man I can't wait.  This better not be a joke.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

oakmanc234

A NEW PTA/Sandler collabo?!!!! More PTA & Sandler?!!!!! Wait a minute, more PTA, and more Sandler?!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Jon

depooter

again, this is no joke. Robert Smigel hosted a stand up concert in New York (which was taped for a tv special). PTA shot a short film to be included when shown on TV.

Quicktime would be great, but like I said, I don't know how to transfer a DVD-R to quicktime (especially since I don't have a DVD in my computer). Any help would be appreciated in terms of my options to get it up for all of you to see...

sphinx

Quote from: depooteragain, this is no joke. Robert Smigel hosted a stand up concert in New York (which was taped for a tv special). PTA shot a short film to be included when shown on TV.

Quicktime would be great, but like I said, I don't know how to transfer a DVD-R to quicktime (especially since I don't have a DVD in my computer). Any help would be appreciated in terms of my options to get it up for all of you to see...

you would have to send it to someone that has a dvd drive in their computer, and then they can extract the dvd image from there, and encode it to other formats.

Pedro

Quote from: sphinx
Quote from: depooteragain, this is no joke. Robert Smigel hosted a stand up concert in New York (which was taped for a tv special). PTA shot a short film to be included when shown on TV.

you would have to send it to someone that has a dvd drive in their computer, and then they can extract the dvd image from there, and encode it to other formats.
I just got one.  Not sure how to extract though...I'd be happy to help out though...

chainsmoking insomniac

Greg, you da MAN!!!

This is fucking fantastic.  And unfortunately, I can't help.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Xixax

Quote from: depooterPTA sent it up today. This will be shown as part of the Smigel TV Show, although I'm still not quite sure when that will air. It's a black and white ditty starring Adam Sandler and is very silly.

PTA would like me to share it with everyone, but I'm not sure how? It's on a DVD-R. Is there an easy way to upload it to my site? It's only 2 1/2 minutes....

Let me know.

Thanks
Greg

Greg, I'm your man. I'll drop you a message.
-Michael
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Ghostboy

Black and white? Very silly? Is it an homage to Tati? I can't wait!!!

Pubrick

Quote from: GhostboyBlack and white? Very silly? Is it an homage to Tati? I can't wait!!!
yeah, i'm sure everything he does is an homage to sumthing.
under the paving stones.

cowboykurtis

anticipation is a word that applies to this situation
...your excuses are your own...