Trouble getting on...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, January 04, 2004, 04:25:05 PM

Banky

i dont know but im currently having trouble getting off

ono

Quote from: NEON MERCURY::waves his hand in the air::

whats is an IP?.....
and yes if you dont know what it is either.....a smart ass annswer would be appreciated for comic relief.....
Internet Protocol.  It's an address that identifies your computer on the Internet.  One form it takes, the most common one, is that of four sets of numbers (up to 255, IIRC), separated by periods.  Like, 251.2.3.128.  Or something.

Banky

your about to break 4 digits

ono

This'll do it.  And I'm "Aspiring Actress Jacki Lynn," too.  This is the happiest day of the year.  All four days of it.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: NEON MERCURY::waves his hand in the air::

whats is an IP?.....
and yes if you dont know what it is either.....a smart ass annswer would be appreciated for comic relief.....
Internet Protocol.  It's an address that identifies your computer on the Internet.  One form it takes, the most common one, is that of four sets of numbers (up to 255, IIRC), separated by periods.  Like, 251.2.3.128.  Or something.

interesting...thanks A bunch

Pubrick

calm down walrus give us a minute to work out which IP is the one giving the problem.

sheesh.
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

i tried to post and say that this was all resolved, but i was fucking banned again. i don't even know if this will go through.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

it should be fine now.

let's not shit ourselves.

goddamn u AOL users.
under the paving stones.

monodynamic

molly

monodynamic, you have funny avatar

Weak2ndAct

It seems I am a victim of the banning glitch as well.  Or perhaps I'm loathed by all.

Regardless, the only way I can seem to get a message in is log out, log back in when I reply to something.  I'll be amazed if this message even makes it on the board.

cine

Quote from: Weak2ndActIt seems I am a victim of the banning glitch as well.  Or perhaps I'm loathed by all.
:evil: STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS, PEOPLE! EVEN IF YOU'RE BEING INCREDIBLY CYNICAL AS A JOKE, IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: monodynamicP as in the Peacemaker

...as in the gun?

monodynamic

i was thinking more along the lines of uber sexiness, my good friend Mr. Clooney...

Sigur Rós

Quote from: MacGuffinHe shared the same IP as one that was banned.

Coincedence?