Kids In The Hall Season One on DVD!!!!!!!!

Started by Derek237, April 25, 2004, 10:30:48 AM

Derek237

God, I've been waiting for this for ever. As a Canadian and a Kids In The Hall fan this is a must-own DVD set for me. It's out on the 27th, I can't wait!!! Too bad the price sucks. 60 bucks for the 4 disc set. 20 episodes. Oh well, I'm still getting it. I have to. Who else is planning to get it?

modage

i think this was available exclusively through the (either) comedy central website or the kids in the hall website a long time ago and they're just now releasing it in stores everywhere.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

Quote from: Derek237It's out on the 27th, I can't wait!!! Too bad the price sucks. 60 bucks for the 4 disc set. 20 episodes.
Derek are you CRAZY?!

Check out this review. The price, as I suspected is MORE than reasonable. There are great extras on it. I've preordered this and am dying to get it.

Ravi

Ravi

http://www.kidsinthehall.com/kith/

It's official...Kids in the Hall Season 2 is in the works!

The Kids in the Hall Complete Season 1 DVD set was so well received we're now producing the Complete Season 2 DVD set. We are working diligently to ensure that we will be ready to start shipping the DVD sets purchased on www.KidsInTheHall.com by July 6, 2004. We are taking pre-orders beginning June 6th.

We'd like to invite you to weigh in on important Kids in the Hall matters relating to the DVD sets, and more, by clicking on the button marked 'survey,' and help us make the Complete Season 2 DVD as big a success as Season 1.

Thank you for your continued support,
Broadway Video Enterprises

cine

coming soon:

[i feel awful that this thread is so empty]

MacGuffin

Kids in the Hall Collection Due
Complete series set coming in Oct.

On October 31, 2006, A&E Home Video will release Kids in the Hall - The Complete Series on DVD, as well as Kids in the Hall - Complete Season 5. All five seasons of the wacky Canadian sketch comedy program are packed in this beefy collection, which will feature tons of bonus materials and extra features. It will be available for the MSRP of $239.95, while Complete Season 5 will run for the MSRP of $59.95.

The Kids in the Hall - The Complete Series DVD will feature the following bonus materials:

A Full Hour of Interviews with the Kids, Paul Bellini and Lorne Michaels
Audio Commentary by The Kids
10 Best-of Compilations Featuring Fan-Favorite Sketches
Over 90 Minutes of Original Performances from the Rivoli Theater
Archival Footage Never-Before-Seen-on-TV
Original KIDS IN THE HALL Performance Poster Gallery
Slide Show
Cast Biographies

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

godardian

"I didn't mean to offend the Queen. I just don't like pickles."

Helen Mirren is getting all these accolades, but Scott Thompson was there first, dammit!!

I think Santa Claus is gonna bring me complete set.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

ProgWRX

OMG i *SO* need that box set.

me and my brothers basically grew up watching KITH re-runs on Comedy Central (anyone remember when it used to be called Ha! ? )

-Carlos

cine

uh you guys are aware that these dvds have been out for a long while now, right?