South Park Appreciation

Started by SoNowThen, July 03, 2003, 09:21:08 AM

Pas

South Park. Best. Show. Ever.

matt35mm

Quote from: Weak2ndActI'm about to watch 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'... I can't wait!
One of the best episodes.  Radiohead, dude.  Radiohead.

Weak2ndAct

Anyone else ever hear of this?

Wow.  Pretty funny, and pretty fucked up.

matt35mm

It's VERY fucked up.  Thank you very much for showing me this.

The way "Princess" is said in the song is the funniest thing in the whole thing, though.

squints

I love mr. garison's new persona as a woman
favorite line from the new season:
Mr. Garison at an abortion clinic "So are you gonna vaccum it out or just scramble its brains so i can queef it out later?"
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

squints

Fuck million dollar baby...fuck the lord of the rings...south park knows where its at....

now who wants to pound this hot    vag?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

i liked it when xixax wasn't dominated by idiots.
context, context, context.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: cronopioi liked it when xixax wasn't dominated by idiots.

You know... there are a lot more South Park fans than... you know... than there are... you.  So, that doesn't necessarily make us smarter for agreeing, but is the enjoyment of South Park the mark of our intelligence?

In all fairness, it is a pretty sophisticated show, considering the humor types they manage to mix in to attract all sorts of audiences.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ono

I think he was just saying squints isn't too bright.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Oh.

In that case...

Yeah.  You're right, cron.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

squints is a worthless drunk...

squints

ono

squints

What will tonight bring i wonder? Last week's was great, Stan's dad keeps getting more insane.

MacGuffin

Comedy Central orders more 'South Park'

Comedy Central has inked a deal with the creators of "South Park" to bring the long-running animated series back for three more seasons, the network announced Thursday. Executive producers Matt Stone and Trey Parker will write, direct, and edit 42 more episodes of "South Park." Currently in its ninth season, "Park" will stay put through 2008. "I was at Comedy Central when we launched the first season of 'South Park' and I am thrilled to see them continue through 2008," says Herzog. "Matt and Trey are creative geniuses and a huge part of the Comedy Central family and we look forward to continued success." A new season of "South Park" begins Oct. 19. The series started in 1997.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks