Conan or Kilborn

Started by Tictacbk, April 05, 2004, 06:42:10 PM

Tictacbk

Perhaps the most difficult decision of my day can only be solved by starting a thread about it...

ono

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4056

Conan by a mile.

I'm reminded of a random joke I heard during an SNL sketch, about the packaging looking okay wth Kilborn, but there's a soulless wretch lurking inside.  I don't really have anything against Kilborn, per se.  He has his moments, but it's just that there's no comparison.  Conan has this true, self-deprecating charisma, whereas Kilborn is just a smug bastard, and not a very funny one.

Banky

Kilborn is the shit and i his show as a whole is much more entertaining than Connan

Stefen

Conan. Kilborn is too smug. Conan doesn't take himself seriously. Also, Kilborn sucks.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

Conan, definetely. he's a lot more entertaining and i really love the masturbating bear and little jay leno.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Thrindle

I'll admit it... I like Kilborn...  because he's hot.
Classic.

Stefen

Quote from: ThrindleI'll admit it... I like Kilborn...  because he's hot.

Women are ruining comedy!!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Thrindle

Quote from: Stefen

Was that supposed to be funny?
Classic.

Stefen

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: Stefen

Was that supposed to be funny?

No

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: Pubrickbe cool my babies.
:lol:
How apropos...

Bethie

OH man. I could never pick between the two. Kilborn was my first late night love. I live for Five Questions. (Yambo kicks arse, too) I love how full of himself he is, its sexy. yeoow. Plus, it's all in fun.

I would never watch Conan because the channel was on my Craigers. I gave Conan a chance about a year ago and now my heart loves him too. Conan almost makes me go pee pee in my pants. Like everything that man says in hilarious.

Late night television, you light up my life. Please Mr. Tictacbk don't make this poor girl choose between the two.  ...
who likes movies anyway

Gold Trumpet

Hands down, Kilborn. Conan is wwwaaaayyy overrated and running off the "successful dork" image I really never could identify with and am bored with already. Kilborn does play the role of "intellectual and cool frat boy", but its much closer to my own tastes big time.

Tictacbk

Quote from: BethieOH man. I could never pick between the two. Kilborn was my first late night love. I live for Five Questions. (Yambo kicks arse, too) I love how full of himself he is, its sexy. yeoow. Plus, it's all in fun.

I would never watch Conan because the channel was on my Craigers. I gave Conan a chance about a year ago and now my heart loves him too. Conan almost makes me go pee pee in my pants. Like everything that man says in hilarious.

Late night television, you light up my life. Please Mr. Tictacbk don't make this poor girl choose between the two.  ...

This is exactly how it was for me too.  I used to always watch Kilby.  I loved his inside jokes and YAMBO.  But then I switched over to Conan for reasons even I cannot explain.  Now I'm torn between the two.

RegularKarate

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetHands down, Kilborn. Conan is wwwaaaayyy overrated and running off the "successful dork" image I really never could identify with and am bored with already. Kilborn does play the role of "intellectual and cool frat boy", but its much closer to my own tastes big time.

My god, I'm not surprised...

Conan... he's actually funny... and he's not a prick... and he's good at what he does... and he doesn't eat shit