Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

squints

Can't find the album art but today i've been listenin to all 40 tracks of this new Mf Doom mixtape. Its awesome. A shit load of dilla on here.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

cinemanarchist

Mogwai-Special Moves Live
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Pubrick

wow they're still alive?

cool.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Suckers - Wild Smile.

I love the percussion on this album. It's great. Also, great cover.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

Quote from: squints on May 29, 2010, 05:14:31 PM

Suckers - Wild Smile

so far i'm lovin' it.

Its good shit!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

cinemanarchist

My assholeness knows no bounds.

cronopio 2

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Robyn

Pretty good so far I must admit.

Robyn

Quote from: cronopio 2 on July 08, 2010, 02:19:07 PM

i dig this woman

Fuck yeah! She have some really catchy and fun songs.

squints

http://www.gorillavsbear.net/2010/07/08/panda-bear-live-at-primavera-sound/

Pretty great quality panda bear bootleg all shit from his new album.

Sweet tits!

Robyn

Quote from: squints on July 09, 2010, 03:23:21 PM
http://www.gorillavsbear.net/2010/07/08/panda-bear-live-at-primavera-sound/

Pretty great quality panda bear bootleg all shit from his new album.

Sweet tits!

Have you listened to it yet? I will probaly just wait for the studio version to come out, but I'm pretty curious how it sounds like.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

edison