I took a picture of PTA's house.

Started by Stefen, May 12, 2004, 10:42:29 PM

Stefen

(Admin edit: added working pic.)
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

matt35mm

That mofo sure knows how to spend the cash.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Ghostboy

cine

Oh, and the paintjob that isn't finished yet..

Hey! Waitaminute......

picolas

trivia: the picture's head-on, obscuring the back that spans for miles, weaving in and out of underground diamond and sugar mines.

Drencrom

Deep undergound, beneath the kiddie pool in the backyard, is a secret lab filled with technicians in yellow jumpsuits, who pour over Aimee Mann lyrics with Cray supercomputers so fast they need to be cooled in baths of liquid nitrogen, doggedly deciphering irrefutable emotional truths in preparation for his next screenplay.
My motherfucker is so cool, when he goes to sleep sheep count him.

Bethie

Wait. Is this for real? Or am I missing out on some joke?
who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

The initials on the front gate are 'DB'. Don't try to fool me. That's Danny Boyle's estate.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Quote from: MacGuffinThe initials on the front gate are 'DB'. Don't try to fool me. That's Danny Boyle's estate.

haha nice observation mac. But seriously, he bought the house from Db Sweeney back in october of 02. He says so in that third movie poop shoot interview.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Finn

It looks like something they would use in a Kill Bill movie.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

Sleuth

I think it's quaint.  And no lawn to mow
I like to hug dogs

coffeebeetle

Okay, it's time to fess up: How did you find this place?

I kinda like it.  A bit desolate, perhaps, but necessary from a writer's standpoint.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Jeremy Blackman

:!:

Can you please go back and take a picture from a different perspective to prove Picolas' theory?

Why are there stairs going to the roof?

And is anybody else getting a surreal picture of PTA sitting on the top of his house?