so what if im gay?

Started by md, January 28, 2003, 05:50:41 PM

Vile5

This is the funniest subject ever!  :-D

And PTA's not so ugly, but he's so smart that's all!!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Pozer

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoobhe's a good looking guy, looks hella cool with cigarettes

dude, you just said that out loud

BrainSushi

He used to be one hot müther fücker, but he doesn't seem to be shaving lately. He needs to start looking sexy again, and stop looking scraggly. But oh yeah, if I was forced to have sex with a man, I would not hesitate to do it with Paul... mmm... tastey gravy, and it's PTA approved!

Oh, and he's definitely a lot better looking than Luis Guzman. Man, Guzman is one ugly müther fücker.

mindfuck

This thread is a perfect example of why PTA avoids his online fans.

Alethia

dufresne

Quote from: Cecil B. Demented
Quote from: md

his twin?

There are shadows in life, baby.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Cecil

Quote from: mindfuckThis thread is a perfect example of why PTA avoids his online fans.

i would like for my future online fans (if any) to debate about my hotness (or lack of)

BrainSushi

Woot woot... isn't he the lucky mother fucker?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: dufresne
Quote from: Cecil B. Demented
Quote from: md

his twin?

that's just insulting to imply p.t. anderson and johnny knoxville are related.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Oh, and cecil...you're um...you know...good looking?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Cecil

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobOh, and cecil...you're um...you know...good looking?

see, it shows you dont mean it cause you didnt go "im not gay, i swear to god, i love naked women and all, but..."

Victor

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedsee, it shows you dont mean it cause you didnt go "im not gay, i swear to god, i love naked women and all, but..."

im not gay in any way or anything and i like cheeseburgers and pussy, i swear to god, but oh, Cecil, since you've put those capitals back in, I just can't get you out of my head! Demented forever!
are you gonna eat with us too?

Cecil

Quote from: Lesterbut oh, Cecil, since you've put those capitals back in, I just can't get you out of my head!

ohmygod!!! i cant believe you noticed!!! ::giggling like school girl::

dufresne

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
that's just insulting to imply p.t. anderson and johnny knoxville are related.

ohhh...sorry.  :roll:
There are shadows in life, baby.