Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

polkablues

Camilla Belle and the middle Jonas Brother:

The terrifying thing is that they're apparently dating.  Their kids would have some seriously epic eyebrows...

My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

I hope she gets him to take off his purity ring, corrupt him and (gasp) deflower him...I'm not religious at all, whatsoever and I'm praying for that to happen.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pas

Quote from: SiliasRuby on February 28, 2009, 02:36:29 AM
I hope she gets him to take off his purity ring, corrupt him and (gasp) deflower him...I'm not religious at all, whatsoever and I'm praying for that to happen.

haha it sounds like you enjoy imagining the whole thing  :inlove:

SiliasRuby

Yeah, you got a problem with that?

My Collection

Bethie

Seth Rogen meets his twin
By Chris Garcia | Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 01:41 PM

I've been spotting a writer from The Hollywood Reporter out and about at red carpet gatherings for the past few days during SXSW film. He resembles Seth Rogen enough that I kept falsely exciting other carpet-baggers by pointing and gasping, "There's Seth Rogen!" They would turn, cameras ready, then deflate. A lame gag, but you get bored standing around like herded barn animals.

At Monday night's teeming red carpet for Rogen's comedy "Observe and Report," Rogen and the reporter finally came face-to-face. The first words out of Rogen's mouth: "Hi, me!"

it's writer Dan Carlson. prettty pretty cool guy. i've been reading his blog slowlygoingbald.com for quite awhile and he also contributes to pajiba which ive been a fan of for years. i almost feel like hes my friend. haha (he is, on facebook)
who likes movies anyway

Just Withnail

Dandy Stamp

Dandy Moz

Kinda dandy Boyle

Some more:

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

ono

Peter Sarsgaard & Paul Rudd

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

That was unnecessarily mean.

My Collection

john

Quote from: SiliasRuby on October 15, 2009, 07:28:02 PM
That was unnecessarily mean.

Pretty sure George Washington will get over it.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

matt35mm

That made me want to weep for humanity.  Is that normal?

polkablues

That dude won every gold medal in the Masturbation Olympics.
My house, my rules, my coffee