Atlanta

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, July 20, 2016, 08:19:43 PM

Fuzzy Dunlop

Two cousins work through the Atlanta music scene in order to better their lives and the lives of their families.
Created by Donald Glover.
9/6 on FX

Drenk

Who's watching? First season was a gem. Season 2 began with a great episode. It's so good. My favorite show right now with The Americans. They're both on FX which is a good network—even if the confidence they give to creators can also make a Legion sometimes.
Ascension.

polkablues

I watched the first three episodes when they originally aired, then got sidetracked, so I'm just getting caught up on the rest of season one now. But yeah, this show, even with the acclaim it's getting, is still deeply underrated. Lakeith Stanfield, as always, is next-level good in this.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Fernando

I'm gonna start watching this for this tweet by Simon...

Quote from: Drenk on March 02, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
Who's watching? First season was a gem. Season 2 began with a great episode. It's so good. My favorite show right now with The Americans. They're both on FX which is a good network—even if the confidence they give to creators can also make a Legion sometimes.

Good to know there's another fellow xaxer that watches The Americans, FX is pretty good lately with The Americans, Fargo, etc. and the new season of American Crime Story is great so far.

WorldForgot

We should inspect all vibez

polkablues

This world doesn't deserve Lakeith Stanfield.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

That "Teddy Perkins" episode...
Ascension.

WorldForgot

In making a playlist with all its featured music this szn, I've come across two thingz

• Barbershop episode was all original compositions by THUNDERCAT and FLYLO

• Non-diegetically, Teddy Perkins only featured Stevie Wonder needledropz (a dialogue/prop reference point, too).

Really dig Darius' arc,

Drenk

spoilers, kind of, kind of not

So Donald Glover was re-shooting Solo when they filmed that season? Or did they plan not to include his character in most of the episodes?
Ascension.