Che.

Started by Stefen, March 02, 2004, 06:12:35 PM

Stefen

Terence Malick is directing this movie. Benicio Del Toro is starring as Che Guevara the argentine revolutionary. As soon as I heard those two names it piqued my interest. Should be something to keep an eye on. Don't know about any other casting, I think it is still in preproduction.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1195&highlight=che+guevara&start=15

Side note, though - I think The Critic may have already ruined this movie for me because of a spoof involving Jeremy Hawke in "G'day in the life of Che Guevara."  'Cause all I'm gonna hear now is Jeremy yelling "onward, my bloody amigos!  We're taking Havana!" and then a storm of kangaroos stomping across the desert following him.  But I can definitely see Del Toro in the part.  That'll be great.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

Most often to talk about films where the director is someone no one really gives a shit about.  :-D

Stefen

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaMost often to talk about films where the director is someone no one really gives a shit about.  :-D

hehe, like Peter Jackson, Kevin Smith and Van Sant. Well I like two of them, kind of.

NEON MERCURY

..i  think this will be a good great  movie..and i do forsee a cereal box tie-in..

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefenhaha whats the use of the grapevine forum?

What the use of posting news if no one reads it?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Stefenhaha whats the use of the grapevine forum?

What the use of posting news if no one reads it?

Hmm, didn't know I posted any news.

pete

yeah, what if a tree falls in the forest and shit?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

mallick news is so rare that his director thread can remain the official source for Che information as it has been for sum time.

this can be unlocked if needed when there is enuff to justify it, like a release date, trailer, etc.
under the paving stones.