pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

atticus jones

is it just me or has the intellitivity on these boards been traded in for stupagonistic resprocisity...sum times creating a bigger more beautiful house only makes room for more annoying family members...how i long for the days of quick dips in the murky pond behind old man mariottis shack...where have all the cowboys gone?
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

sphinx

it's not just you, but as our friend christopher says: 'what are you going to do about it, son, what are you going to do about it?'

cowboykurtis

Quote from: miss jonesis it just me or has the intellitivity on these boards been traded in for stupagonistic resprocisity...sum times creating a bigger more beautiful house only makes room for more annoying family members...how i long for the days of quick dips in the murky pond behind old man mariottis shack...where have all the cowboys gone?

if you feel the need to disregard my question about your statement, more power to you. i was being facetious, if you actually thought i was asking that question literally, I would question your own intellectual capacity. im just curious where the justification of your contemptous words came from -- if people are talking about set stories, it is by no means an attempt to trivialize or glamorize the process -- they're harmless stories. if innocent stories ruffle your feathers to a point where you become an imbittered snob, ignore them -- i dont appreciate your elitist facade thats clearly directed towards me. if someone ever calls you a bitch -- dont argue.
...your excuses are your own...

sickfins

sphhinx you should consider getting new thumbnails

cowboy you best back off---your deflection is not appreciated by me and the two act stand up comedian who performs solely for himself that may just happen to entertain others

cowboykurtis

Quote from: sickfinssphhinx you should consider getting new thumbnails

cowboy you best back off---your deflection is not appreciated by me and the two act stand up comedian who performs solely for himself that may just happen to entertain others

thank you for sharing that with me
...your excuses are your own...

blu

Quote from: cowboykurtis
Quote from: miss jonesis it just me or has the intellitivity on these boards been traded in for stupagonistic resprocisity...sum times creating a bigger more beautiful house only makes room for more annoying family members...how i long for the days of quick dips in the murky pond behind old man mariottis shack...where have all the cowboys gone?

if you feel the need to disregard my question about your statement, more power to you. i was being facetious, if you actually thought i was asking that question literally, I would question your own intellectual capacity. im just curious where the justification of your contemptous words came from -- if people are talking about set stories, it is by no means an attempt to trivialize or glamorize the process -- they're harmless stories. if innocent stories ruffle your feathers to a point where you become an imbittered snob, ignore them -- i dont appreciate your elitist facade thats clearly directed towards me. if someone ever calls you a bitch -- dont argue.

word!

sickfins

Quote from: cowboykurtisthank you for sharing that with me

if you understand the magnitude of my statement, you wouldn't be thanking me you'd be shitting your fucking pants, son

Quote from: bluword!

and comments like those and the ones previous to it are the reason for the outbursts for love and lack of it our cleaning lady miss jones has from time to time

BackUpOffMeFoo

Sickfins,
Don't worry about fat people who steal bases
MJ aint lookin for love in all the wrong places
Water off a ducks back
Jack
Serious?

blu

it's damn (and i mean DAMN) funny to see someone taking jones for face value.   you punks are just sniffing around hoping to tap the ass.  

tap the ass.  god, i love that phase.

atticus jones

its not that they are taking me for face value its jus that they are taking value in my face...

cum "tap this ass" papa...you love that phase?

is that the phase that cums jus before premature ejaculation or jus after your mama knocks on your bedroom door?

blu as in little boy or balls?

you make the call dodger...
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: miss jonesits not that they are taking me for face value its jus that they are taking value in my face...

cum "tap this ass" papa...you love that phase?

is that the phase that cums jus before premature ejaculation or jus after your mama knocks on your bedroom door?

blu as in little boy or balls?

you make the call dodger...

what the heck does this mean? are you trying to be cool to impress all your friends?

blu

i don't see a face
i see a mask
who's the dodger?
i am calling it as a see it
don't get mad because you can be treated "normal"
it might be better to be called a bitch than a blessing
the honest guy will truthfully tap that ass.  why else would you offer it up to me? but i don't want it.  give it to the cowboy.  he told it as it is and not as you and i see it

atticus jones

finally sum one who understands...yes, yes indeedy...i am doing this in the hopes i will become cool and impress all my friends...wait...how did you know i had so many friends...who are you...why did you say this...what does it all mean...mr burker king sir...do you like me...really really like me...then lay down your life and feed my sheep....

i am a nightmare walkin psychpath talkin king of the jungle im a gangsta stalkin...

these are a few of my favorite things...

in moments like these i sing out a song, i sing out a lovesong to jesus...

im never gonna let you go im gonna hold you in my arms forever...

whip it whip it good...

my lady jus said i am a white man with a black message as she entered the kitchen to make herself a snack...

for what i ask...for what four what fore what?

SoNowThen

Umm, I'm sorry, I don't follow any of this. Either it's going way over my head, or people are talking gibberish.  If it's the first, can someone just translate? Then maybe I can figure it out in the future.

....but what does any of this have to do with PTA on set???
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

sickfins

Quote from: SoNowThenUmm, I'm sorry, I don't follow any of this. Either it's going way over my head, or people are talking gibberish.  If it's the first, can someone just translate? Then maybe I can figure it out in the future.

....but what does any of this have to do with PTA on set???

even our friend mariotti said that sometimes he doesn't understand half the things miss says, but he likes them anyway

even if you don't dig it you might as well enjoy the pretty colours