The Fountain

Started by DavTMcGowan, April 28, 2003, 10:48:01 PM

Ghostboy

Quote from: Pubricklet the man talk! geez, worst interviewer ever.

Almost, but not quite, as bad as that Suicide Girls interview with Gus Van Sant.

I wonder how they'll go about releasing this. It seems like a short festival run, like at Toronto, Venice and NYFF, might behoove it. I'd hate to see it dropped like the challenging-and-therefore-supposedly-audience-estranging film it probably is...

modage

my prediction is this will bomb like Solaris but rule anyways.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Oh it's gonna bomb like a mo fo. And it will be on all those E! shows like "Biggest hollywood blunders" even though it will be the greatest movie of all time. As long as I get to see it, I don't care.

And that interviewer was a pompous ass, but Aronofsky is also a bore of an interview. This isn't the only one he's boring in, he's boring in all of them. I think hes a republican.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: StefenAnd that interviewer was a pompous ass, but Aronofsky is also a bore of an interview. This isn't the only one he's boring in, he's boring in all of them. I think hes a republican.
nah this one was alrite: http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=181477#181477
under the paving stones.

hedwig

cowboykurtis

can anyone see those photos - they are dead on my comp
...your excuses are your own...

72teeth

I can see them, kurt.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

NEON MERCURY

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

damn........that flaming sword guy is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

this will be better than the new world.......
please gimme more shit....
we aere so lucky that this will be in theatres [hopefully] by december....
this is the movie event of the year....

sorry malick :( ...[ still love ya though]

Ghostboy

Photos, shmotos. The official site is up.

Still no trailer, though. Or anything else for that matter. Still, it's something.

72teeth

Is there more than lava?

Yowza Yowza Yowza

hedwig

A downloadable screensaver.

cowboykurtis

im only gettting a lot of lava
...your excuses are your own...

hedwig

At the very bottom.

EDIT - It's the same image, by the way.

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

w/o horse

Just looking at these pictures is one of the most intense cinematic experiences of my lifetime.  No but, come December, The Fountain being a great movie or The Fountain being a good movie, it is clearly going to fucking light the celluloid from which it comes on fucking fire.  That much is obvious.

Aronofsky making this movie cements him as a ballsy director, and it also is this big obvious statement that clever and capable directors need to be doing edgier material and not Batman Begins.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.