broken social scene

Started by NEON MERCURY, December 24, 2005, 08:09:25 PM

JG

it leaked.  someone here must care. 

RegularKarate

Stefen

It's not a new BSS album, just some shitty Canadian side project by the millionth member.

I like when hipster bands spring mainstream marketing onto unsuspecting hipsters.

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

JG

Quote from: RegularKarate on July 18, 2007, 05:12:47 PM
Quote from: JG on July 17, 2007, 09:02:55 PM
it leaked.  someone here must care. 

what leaked?

Quote from: JG on June 19, 2007, 06:47:42 PM
...so if you're wondering what the best band ever is doing these dayz and you're not up on your pitchfork, then here: they're presenting a series of solo LPs under the "broken social presents..." banner.  anyways, you can hear kevin drew's single from his album spirit if... here and read up a little on the project(s).  he's also playing with feist at the end of the summer, someone who i missed (oops!) when she came to boston, so i'll definitley be attending. 

Stefen

I like it when someone just puts their name on something and it's supposed to be good and people just eat it up.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Quote from: Stefen on July 18, 2007, 08:05:32 PM
I like it when someone just puts their name on something and it's supposed to be good and people just eat it up.

why do you like that?
context, context, context.

Stefen

It's like a form of natural selection.