Total Login Time

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, September 15, 2008, 02:45:52 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

8 days, 35 minutes.

Jesus.  That's not counting now, as I type this.

Is this all my time since I signed up in June 11, 2003, 10:35:03 AM (Jesus again) or since a more recent iteration of the board that may have reset that?

I can't believe it all started when I was looking for a Punch Drunk Love DVD release date... ah, memories...

EDIT: Make that 37 minutes.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

The Perineum Falcon

12 days, 11 hours and 51 minutes.

All that time and nothing much said.....
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Fernando

Quote from: Walrus on September 15, 2008, 02:45:52 PM
8 days, 35 minutes.

Is this all my time since I signed up in June 11, 2003, 10:35:03 AM (Jesus again) or since a more recent iteration of the board that may have reset that?

Hmm that doesn't seem much (to me anyway), as for your q. nope, that stat started when the board changed back in november 2005.

Here's the top three.

MacGuffin    112d 4h 24m
Hedwig         93d 21h 1m
Pubrick         84d 18h 1m

Im at 39 days, 23 hours and 19 minutes.

Gold Trumpet

I'm in the top ten, I know. I always leave my computer on when I'm not even on it so I always am raking up big time online for websites like this. It's just the way it is.

cinemanarchist

4 days, 6 hours and 19 minutes

Much of it spent lurking...so shy. :oops:
My assholeness knows no bounds.

20 days, 20 hours and 16 minutes.

:saywhat:
context, context, context.

Kal

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet on September 15, 2008, 03:25:25 PM
I'm in the top ten, I know. I always leave my computer on when I'm not even on it so I always am raking up big time online for websites like this. It's just the way it is.

Lame excuse. My computer has been on probably for the past 10 years and I dont have the login time you have. No shame on being addicted to Xixax :)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I spend most of my time lurking through threads, posting inane things, and hovering around General Discussion threads.

Good times.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

26 days, 14 hours and 5 minutes.

Honestly. In the past three years I think I actually have spent a total of 27 or so days fucking around on this site. God bless it.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

hedwig

Quote from: Fernando on September 15, 2008, 03:09:21 PM
Here's the top three.

MacGuffin    112d 4h 24m
Hedwig         93d 21h 1m
Pubrick         84d 18h 1m

haha JESUS CHRIST man.

i remember the day i surpassed pubrick's login time. that was a great day -- FOR HIM. i think i saved him from killing himself.

funny thing is, most of my time on xixax is spent staring at my login time and crying. most vicious cycle ever.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

My time would probably be higher, but I generally only sign in when I feel compelled to post and/or read Idle Chatter... possibly to prevent myself from seeing how much time I actually spend here.

Kal

My Xixax bookmark takes me directly to the NEW UNREAD page, which means that I see what is new and move on. I dont spend time browsing around old shit unless I'm looking for something specific.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: Walrus on September 16, 2008, 01:11:18 AM
I spend most of my time lurking through threads, posting inane things, and hovering around General Discussion threads.

Good times.

Who is GodDamnImDaMan.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

We could be the same person.

We've never been in a room at the same time.

Pas

If one should ever reach 365 days of login, he ought to celebrate/shoot himself !