The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Started by Gold Trumpet, January 08, 2003, 05:38:50 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: redlumNEW LINE CINEMA'S THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING DOMESTIC RELEASE DATE MOVED TO MAY 12, 2004

The effects work on this third and final film of the trilogy will surpass its predecessors in scope and intensity, and the producers as well as director Peter Jackson feel that the extra time will cement the film's status as the king of fantasy films and the crowning jewel of New Line's massive effort to bring J.R.R. Tolkien's epic to the screen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Gold Trumpet

Right now, the world just cried with that news. Actually, fuck it, a bunch of fan boys got pissed and started throwing the keyboards to their computers screaming, "How the fuck could they do this to us?" The next day, they were brought back to reality as each one was made pet bitch of the day by the basketball team of their high school that won the game the previous night.

I don't like the movies, but I fucking hate the hype of this evil empire so all news that results in the reaction of fan boys getting mad, then I am all for it. Go Lord of the Rings!

~rougerum

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

©brad

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetRight now, the world just cried with that news. Actually, fuck it, a bunch of fan boys got pissed and started throwing the keyboards to their computers screaming, "How the fuck could they do this to us?" The next day, they were brought back to reality as each one was made pet bitch of the day by the basketball team of their high school that won the game the previous night.

I don't like the movies, but I fucking hate the hype of this evil empire so all news that results in the reaction of fan boys getting mad, then I am all for it. Go Lord of the Rings!

~rougerum

Quote from: NewtronI want to hit you.

that shit pisses me off. why do u have to spoil the fun. okay, i get it, you don't like lord of the rings. how would u like it if i rubbed it in your face that your precious little criterion tati dvds or whatever gay shit u watch won't be released for another year.

Redlum

Ok. That was actually an April fool's prank on theonering.net. Stupid of me to fall for it, but cbrad4d point still stands.

As for 'this evil empire' ... ?

Anyways this kind of looks like an AICN talkback.

Bring on ROTK
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Gold Trumpet

cbr: how would u like it if i rubbed it in your face that your precious little criterion tati dvds or whatever gay shit u watch won't be released for another year.

honestly, go for it. I don't mind.

~rougerum

phil marlowe

cbrad and gt is like an elderly married couple who allways have hate each others guts like hell. but every night it all turns from being a negative thing to a positive thing when they passionatly make hot'n'steamy love.

Pwaybloe

HaHa.  That reminds me.  Who changed GT's status to "Director of Lame-ography?"

Cecil

this place is out of control. i am so happy.

RegularKarate

Quote from: PawbloeHaHa.  That reminds me.  Who changed GT's status to "Director of Lame-ography?"

I think it just happened

Gold Trumpet

I like my new status. Always better to be at odds with the powers to be than all nice and happy in kiss ass fashion.

~rougerum

©brad

cine

picolas