Music for "Hard Eight"

Started by filmcritic, June 13, 2003, 06:24:27 PM

filmcritic

The music to "Hard Eight" is spectacular. There is no official soundtrack or score to the film. If you listen to the second commentary track on the DVD, you will find an isolated score. But not all the music is there. If anyone out there knows of a website or a device to find the music by Jon Brion and Michael Penn, please post it and your thoughts. I am aware that you can find "Clementine's Loop" on ptanderson.com.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Cecil

someone on the pta message board hosted the score for a limited time. if xixax has them, maybe he can host them. i have the mp3s on my computer, but i cant host them...

send me a pm with your email and msn info.... we can transfer them like that i guess

Ernie

I'd be very interested in this too if I can get in on it. It's always been one of my favorite scores.

Cecil

Quote from: ebeamanI'd be very interested in this too if I can get in on it. It's always been one of my favorite scores.

okay, send me your msn messenger info.

sphinx

i was the guy who hosted them before, even made a web page for them too.  i can send 'em around if you'd like as well

filmcritic

By the way, for those out there who want to hear Siskel and Ebert's review of "Hard Eight" go here...

http://asp.tvplex.go.com/ebertandthemovies/ebert.asp?mode=display&page=movie&id=2490
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

aurora

Quote from: sphinxi was the guy who hosted them before, even made a web page for them too.  i can send 'em around if you'd like as well

Aye... I hosted them too remember :)

I'm the one who had the score in the first place and shared it with everyone

I have a big suprise coming soon... should be ready in a few days

sphinx

Quote from: aurora
Quote from: sphinxi was the guy who hosted them before, even made a web page for them too.  i can send 'em around if you'd like as well

Aye... I hosted them too remember :)

I'm the one who had the score in the first place and shared it with everyone

I have a big suprise coming soon... should be ready in a few days

i figured you'd show up around here more often, it's a well ripped score

looking forward to your surprise