^

Started by yarsrevenge, October 14, 2003, 01:14:00 PM

yarsrevenge

Sleuth

Is this another one of your challenging trivia topics?  Am I going to click the link and be required to solve the missing quote/music so that I may access the script?  YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW, IS THAT WHAT THIS IS
I like to hug dogs

smash

that link isn't working, but here's an early version of the script.  I haven't read it so I don't know how accurate/inaccurate it actually is.  http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~alexward/script.htm

yarsrevenge

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

That script vs. film article is incredibly faulty. The writer seems to have only skimmed portions of the script -- the Buck scene was not only in the script, it was more explicit. In the original draft I read, Buck lifted up the Brider's hopsital gown, and there was a shot description along the lines of: ECU Bride's pussy.

Cecil

wasnt it "ECU uma's blond pussy"?

Alethia

he said they did like a ta-da curtain opening representation of her vagina too, or something like that.  and she also heard the orderly as bills voice, and she thought bill was there.  im glad he got rid of that.

tpfkabi

i don't want to spoil Vol. 2, but i have a question.

i wondered if he really split them, meaning the revelation that comes at the end of Vol. 1 was revealed there in the full script halfway through, or he moved it around to make it a cliffhanger?

if answering this involves spoiling Vol. 2, then i don't want to know.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Alethia

that reveal wasn't in the script.

Pedro

Quote from: GhostboyThat script vs. film article is incredibly faulty. The writer seems to have only skimmed portions of the script -- the Buck scene was not only in the script, it was more explicit. In the original draft I read, Buck lifted up the Brider's hopsital gown, and there was a shot description along the lines of: ECU Bride's pussy.
i remember a line of "sometimes that cunt's cunt can get drier than sand paper"  in the film there was "chick's cooch"  and it did sound overdubbed...

Alethia

i hate the word cunt.

Cecil

thedog

yeah, it's a funny word. watch sexy beast and tell me the word "cunt" isn't funny, and I will give you a nickel.

Gsus4

change this
change that
things get fixed
drop of a hat
color
to black and white
from nc
to r
hmph
no matter how big
a boy can get