Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

HeywoodRFloyd

Update!
Some first reactions on Twitter!

:)

Cloudy

I was THINKING ABOUT GOING to see The Shining there tonight. I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT ABOUT IT...that thought is completely fucking me over at the moment. PTA seriously is so awesome for doing that. What lucky souls.

No...

(is it just me, or are those sneak peak reviews sort of anti-climactic?)

HeywoodRFloyd

Quote from: CloudAuteur on August 04, 2012, 05:32:05 AM
No...

I'm picturing the 'No..' said when Daniel Plainview regains consciousness after his little tumble, and quite frankly that's probably the only reaction appropriate, I could imagine how shitty it must feel like man

Cloudy

!!! You pretty much read right through my "No..." Heywood. Probably one of the greatest first utterances from a character in film history.

It's just unfair. For music, we get to experience the musical experience with the artist when we go to their concerts. I'd just love to have that kind of connection while watching The Master with PTA in the cinema, maybe even a bit of mind-picking after the film's over. This is probably my least favorite aspect of the medium of film. Not getting that connection with the artist in the same room. It must have been surreal.

Pubrick

Don't worry about it dude. The movie will be even better when he's dead.. if trends are anything to go by.
under the paving stones.

Cloudy

LOL. That may be true, but I'm now debating on going to the Aero tonight now. Imagine if they did it again.

polkablues

Quote from: CloudAuteur on August 04, 2012, 01:33:00 PM
LOL. That may be true, but I'm now debating on going to the Aero tonight now. Imagine if they did it again.

If you see M. Night Shyamalan sitting discreetly in the back row, get the hell out of there.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Cloudy

HAHA that was a good laugh  :bravo:

Bail faster than Aurora? Too soon? Way too soon. I'm sorry.

malkovich

QuoteBail faster than Aurora? Too soon? Way too soon. I'm sorry.

I laughed, if it's any consolation. Sorry, everyone.

This secret premiere business is making late September seem even farther away.

I am Schmi

That sneaky bastard.

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: CloudAuteur on August 04, 2012, 05:32:05 AM
I was THINKING ABOUT GOING to see The Shining there tonight. I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT ABOUT IT...that thought is completely fucking me over at the moment. PTA seriously is so awesome for doing that. What lucky souls.

No...

Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

Reel

Quote from: polkablues on August 04, 2012, 01:41:46 PM
Quote from: CloudAuteur on August 04, 2012, 01:33:00 PM
I'm now debating on going to the Aero tonight now. Imagine if they did it again.

If you see M. Night Shyamalan sitting discreetly in the back row, get the hell out of there.

LOL

Quote from: CloudAuteur on August 04, 2012, 02:01:34 PM
Bail faster than Aurora? Too soon? Way too soon. I'm sorry.

SMH

No way am I reading what those assholes think. I'll be avoiding reviews like JB is avoiding that still of Joaquin riding a unicorn into the sunset.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Reelist on August 04, 2012, 10:11:22 PMNo way am I reading what those assholes think. I'll be avoiding reviews like JB is avoiding that still of Joaquin riding a unicorn into the sunset.

Ugh, you got me! *shakes fist*

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on August 04, 2012, 10:14:18 PM
Quote from: Reelist on August 04, 2012, 10:11:22 PMNo way am I reading what those assholes think. I'll be avoiding reviews like JB is avoiding that still of Joaquin riding a unicorn into the sunset.

Ugh, you got me! *shakes fist*

Wait... So, Jeremy, You haven't seen ANY footage or still from "The Master" yet?

:saywhat: 

Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.