Presumed Innocent

Started by Finn, October 04, 2003, 12:03:16 AM

Finn

This is one great movie. I always felt that this was Harrison Ford's best performance. I also really love the score by John Williams and the twists and turns that take place. Does anyone remember this movie 13 years after it's release?
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Ghostboy

You can't honestly expect anyone to remember that far back, can you?

Finn

Well, if everyone can remember Raging Bull from 1980 and Goodfellas from 1990, then I'm sure you can remember the box-office hit Presumed Innocent from 1990
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

pookiethecat

the main difference is that raging bull and goodfellas are considered some of the greatest movies of all time.  presumed innocent is a pretty entertaining movie, but it's no masterpiece...and despite its box office success hasn't stood the test of time, the way scorsese's movies have.  that said, i still know it though i don't remember it coming out.  (1990 was a little before my movie-watching time).
i wanna lick 'em.

Finn

Well, I think that this is a masterpiece (although it's not up there with Raging Bull or Goodfellas).

pookiethecat

Quote from: SydneyWell, I think that this is a masterpiece.

to each his own.
i wanna lick 'em.