HEDBONE

Started by frylock, July 27, 2004, 07:40:52 AM

frylock

hi, remember me?

i posted a movie a while ago and was deeply upsetted by all the shit i received from assholes who didn't like it.

anyways, you should all go to my friend bryan's website because he has done some pretty great things in his spare time and now at college.  it is all very wonderful and is located at:

http://www.hedbone.com

there is a films section.

please don't yell at me again or i will have to disappear for another year or so.

pete

must every college kid make a video regarding their ironic appreciation for rap?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

frylock

Stefen

haha he told you.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

see you in a year.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

frylock

i'm still here.

yeah i sure got served with that college kid thing.

i recommend not watching the rap video as it is too much of an inside joke thing.

check out Abraham Lincoln's Mysterious Potion and also Jovian Decametric Radiation.  Those are two of his best.

picolas

i like frylock.

frylock

has anyone watched these yet?
if not, go first to video and then click the film "Jovian Decametric Radiation".  It is for his astronomy class so there is some astronomy babble in there but it is all very enjoyable.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: petemust every college kid make a video regarding their ironic appreciation for rap?

what do you mean?......:yabbse-serious: