..I bet no one has this on their shelf...

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 29, 2003, 11:22:20 PM

Pubrick

i've got a real human head in a jar on my shelf. beat that.
under the paving stones.

context, context, context.

Myxo

Here are a few that come to mind. I'm waiting on a version of Soderbergh's "Kafka" to be released on DVD someday too. That and "Twin Peaks: Season 2".

rustinglass

I have "The Humiliated", the making of "the idiots". A documentary that I love just as much as the film, but I can't find the cover anywhere, it came with a newspaper for an extra €8. I bet none of you have it.

:cry: my collection is shit, I only have about twenty..... just wait till I get a job! :twisted:
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: halo_on

I would bet against that...

modage

yeah ill bet a lot of people have that.  myself included.
Quote from: CinephileSUNRISE
hey, ever since i watched the Scorsese docu and it showed some long clips, i really really want to watch this movie.      how did you get it, buy the studio classics collection?  damn netflix doesnt have it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

context, context, context.

cine

Quote from: themodernage02how did you get it, buy the studio classics collection?  
Indeed.  :-D

samsong

Quote from: markums2k
Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: markums2kEnd of contest.

Have it.

It's still the end.  I'll share the prize with you. :roll:

you better be willing to share it three ways because I have it too.

anyway, i dont think anyone else has these:

i'll post more if any of you have any of those...  :lol:

Ravi

Sorry, I have this one, as part of this:

MacGuffin

I have all of these, and the same Bruce Lee box set as Ravi.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Quote from: MacGuffinHave that too.

You rule
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Myxo

Quote from: MacGuffinHave that too.

I have yer mom in my basement.

OHHH!

<zSNAP>

:yabbse-cheesy: