Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

Started by modage, June 24, 2003, 06:14:37 PM

Kal

1 year to go... these guys are really slow with the post prod...  :shock:

Just Withnail

That's the way it goes when you shoot five minutes of actual footage, leaving the rest for Dennis Muren and his computer.

Alethia

Raikus

I call shenanigans.

That or sever mental illness.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

Hey! I thought Alec Guiness was dead!

That doesn't make sense though anyway, because it's, like, the same guy.

RegularKarate

You totally posted that in the wrong thread

That's not a spoiler for Episode III, that's a spoiler for the DVD release.

We've been told he'd be doing shit like that... it's not surprising

Just Withnail

Quote from: RegularKarateYou totally posted that in the wrong thread

That's not a spoiler for Episode III, that's a spoiler for the DVD release.

Shit, sorry. Didn't even consider it. Should I just leave the post as it is? Edit it and post in the other thread, or just link from it to this?

Raikus

You should perform seventy-seven Hail Mary's and repent for your sins!
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

Latest "Star Wars 3" Rumours  
Source: Dark Horizons

The long-awaited final Star Wars blockbuster will be called Birth Of The Empire, movie insiders have revealed to Brtish tabloid The Sun and the highlight of the space epic will be a thrilling lightsabre clash between Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor) and Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) while surfing on lava.

The Hollywood source said: "Anakin and Obi-Wan fight on platforms on the lava. They control these like surfboards". Meanwhile in regards to the title, the source added: "There's going to be a big announcement soon. They've tried lots of titles but the most popular is Birth Of The Empire."
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.