129 DVDs You Must Own

Started by MacGuffin, April 17, 2005, 06:12:25 PM

pete

just because someone disagrees with your posts twice in two days does not mean he's "following" you or "calling you out".  correcting your generic assumption of other people is not the same as an "attack".  it's un-sportsman-like to say "I'm done" and then jump back immediately with cheap shots.  It's also quite illogical to tell others to get off their high horses and accuse them of not saying anything substantial but attacks, then come back with like four posts about just what kind of a guy you are.

I'm done.

you self-contradicting bag of shit.

Quote from: sundown all over
I know you are

but

what am I?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

meatball

classical gas

wait, that was stupid...nevermind....

meatball

Quote from: pete
Quote from: MeatballIt really is like watching 20 wrestlers being thrown into a single cage, fending for themselves.

psst, cage wrestling is fake.

Thanks for letting me in on the secret.

pete

aw it can't end right now like this.  someone's gotta assuage your crucifix complex at least a little bit.  pull the cross out of your pussy, you know.  you made the assumption about 03 when you called him a liar, that has nothing to do with what other people said about him.  you wandered into the thread, without actually commenting on any movie he saw, blanketed the entire list with the generic statement about the director's above average effort, and then started barking when I told you that comment was generic.  then you got this clever (!) technique of accusing the others of what you're guilty of (aka "I know you are but what am I"), which was fun for a post or two but now it should really wrap up.  I'm not a hypocrite just because I called you one and you admitted to being one.  That merely makes me correct.  and this whole semi-ironic flaming thing is about as dated as frat dudes wearing pink to baseball games.  by the way, do you share the same yoga guru with meatball?  'cause you're both quite good at sucking your own peepees.

Quote from: sundown all overYou didn't disagree with either of my posts, you attacked me both times.  In the Bad Education thread I wasn't even addressing anyone.  That is calling me out.  Also, I did not even make the assumption about 03.  Other people did, and I merely contributed my opinions, of which you still have yet to actually talk about since my post.

Illogical?  No.  Not when I get to this board and keep running into (and once making) trouble.  I certainly don't want to get blacklisted right away, so obviously I'm trying to explain myself thuroughly.  Hypocritical?  Yes.  But with each post you make I know that you are as well guilty of this.

What I mean is, like my third post said, all is gravy.  Nothing is personal, I'm still new, it's fine.  We'll get along fine I expect.  I'm satisfied and done as well.

You self-righteouss, condescending, narrow minded cockeating cuntscab son of a bitch.  Fuck you you mother fucking fucker fuck.  Fuck.

Edited for general(!) errors.
- Buster Keaton

meatball

Wooooaahhh.  :shock:

It's not a surprise you're involved in yet another little spat. Then you have to go and insult me out of the blue. Get a life, Pete.

pete

that's because I love you meatball.
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

under the paving stones.