i forgot about that one.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pubrick

Quote from: FeloniousFunkhttp://www.fakes.net/top10_2003.htm
it was hard to close that page.
under the paving stones.

Sanjuro

eyes wide shut prostitute scene... talk about gettin it on!

scenes in lolita, oh yeah and jackie brown bridget fonda.. and sex lies and videotape
"When you see your own photo, do you say you're a fiction?"

Chest Rockwell

More like every scene in Eyes Wide Shut.

The lesbian make-out in Thirteen.

Mullholland Dr., excluding that disturbing masturbation scene.

umm...that's all I can think of at the moment.

I actually just watched Sex, Lies, and Videotape for the first time last night. It was mucho excellento.

Banky

Quote from: Chest Rockwell

yeah but i feel kinda sick getting turned on by it

Sebastian Haff

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the party scene in Matrix Reloaded. The way the dance was intertwined with Neo and Trinity was breathtaking.

And I even got to see it in IMAX!!

MacGuffin

Quote from: Sebastian HaffI am surprised that nobody has mentioned the party scene in Matrix Reloaded.

Quote from: NEON MERCURYneo and trinity ..playing some "cave man" games in reloaded.......
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

haha Mac'd in the face on ur 5th post!

welcome.
under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: Phaha Mac'd in the face on ur 5th post!
Even better -- it was on his 2nd post!

samsong

agree with most of what you guys have already brought up, especially Eyes Wide Shut.

Mickey Rourke and LISA BONET in Angel Heart... before the blood, at least.

That Obscure Object of Desire is amazingly tantalizing... Angela Molina... mmmmmm

Wild Things... Denise Richard + champagne on breasts = sexcellent.  But I think I'd prefer Neve Campbell

A Clockwork Orange, where Alex is put on display after the treatments... naked girl w/ wig...

opening of Femme Fatale

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: Banky
Quote from: Chest Rockwell

yeah but i feel kinda sick getting turned on by it

I'm OK with it since I'm around they're age.

Sebastian Haff

Quote from: Phaha Mac'd in the face on ur 5th post!

welcome.
I feel like I have reached some sort of plateau of initiation now!

Thrindle

Angelina Jolie lesbian scenes in "Gia".
Classic.

El Duderino

Quote from: ThrindleAngelina Jolie lesbian scenes in "Gia".

agreed.

also:
desperado (have ******** to that many times)
Heather Graham in Killing Me Softly (diddo to above)
Julianne Moore and Marky Mark in Boogie Nights

I'd like to see Mary Kate and Ashley do a "Wild Things" type scene with Matt Dillon, and by Matt Dillon, I mean me
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

SoNowThen

Quote from: El DuderinoI'd like to see Mary Kate and Ashley do a "Wild Things" type scene with Matt Dillon, and by Matt Dillon, I mean me

Classic.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.