UC Berkeley Q&A Session - Mar 9th

Started by Trent, February 25, 2006, 06:25:07 PM

matt35mm

Quote from: GoneSavage on February 27, 2006, 03:35:43 PM
I would call and please do your best to tape, it's for the good of the land.
Oh yeah!  Call!   :doh:  What was I asking you meatheads for?

Sal, let's see if we can meet up or something.

Polkablues, I will think about asking if he'll sign your penis.

I'm still thinking about whether or not I want to ask a question.  That line I'll have to stand in sounds like a bitch.

Pozer

Don't ask a question, just sit back and enjoy. 
and videotape.

polkablues

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known As on February 28, 2006, 10:58:36 AM
Don't ask a question, just sit back and enjoy. 
and videotape.

:bravo:
That's the first good use of the scrolling text I've seen. 
My house, my rules, my coffee

Sal

elpablo

I suck for not checking this forum often enough and therefore not finding out about this until this morning, but I just bought my ticket. Matt, have you found out about taking a camera yet? If I can, I'll try to borrow my friend's camera (the one that he keeps the tape of him having sex with his girlfriend in, but don't tell him I know that).

MacGuffin

Quote from: elpablo on March 01, 2006, 10:55:15 PMI'll try to borrow my friend's camera (the one that he keeps the tape of him having sex with his girlfriend in, but don't tell him I know that).

You're friends with Colin Farrell?  :shock:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: elpablo on March 01, 2006, 10:55:15 PM
I'll try to borrow my friend's camera (the one that he keeps the tape of him having sex with his girlfriend in, but don't tell him I know that).

You're friends with Tom Sizemore?  :shock:
My house, my rules, my coffee

Just Withnail

Quote from: elpablo on March 01, 2006, 10:55:15 PMI'll try to borrow my friend's camera (the one that he keeps the tape of him having sex with his girlfriend in, but don't tell him I know that).

Eric, is that you?

Pubrick

I'll try to borrow my friend's camera (the one that he keeps the tape of him having sex with his girlfriend in, but don't tell him I know that).
your mother is going out with your friend?  :shock:
under the paving stones.

©brad

Pozer

Quote from: Pubrick on March 02, 2006, 09:03:23 AM
your mother is going out with your friend?  :shock:
My friend elpablo knows about the tape?  :shock:

modage

You're Colin Farrell/Tom Sizemore?  :shock:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

matt35mm

#1: Enough of this.

#2: Contacted the organizers of the event, and was told that NO recording equipment is allowed.  So that's that.

hedwig

Quote from: matt35mm on March 02, 2006, 02:33:34 PM
#2: Contacted the organizers of the event, and was told that NO recording equipment is allowed.  So that's that.

NOT SO FAST. Get yourself a JonesCam, pronto.

GoneSavage

That is the worst excuse for a stealth recording device I've ever seen.

Matt, our dreams are crushed but now the pressure's off for you.  Have a good time!