-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

modage

i stole a bunch of everybodys great caps to make banners.  hope nobody minds.

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I plead someone to do the Taxi Driver pic that's used in my avatar!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Hold on, maybe I got it...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Here are my *first* attempts at banners.

Cecil B. Demented

Just Gary Coleman, I Guess

Fight Club

House of 1,000 Corpses

Pee-Wee Herman aka Paul Reuben

The Scream Painting

Taxi Driver

Vulgar

Ernest Scared Stupid

Nosferatu

H.R. Pufnstuf

What do you guys think?

Gloria

I gave it my best shot.  Using paint and google, here are my banners.

Brad Pitt in Fight Club

Renee Zellweger and Colin Firth in Bridget Jones's Diary (for Vile5)

Gabriel Byrne in End of Days

George Clooney in Oceans Eleven

Gabriel Byrne and Patricia Arquette in Stigmata

You all like?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I like them, but they'd be so much better in photoshop, they're a little grainy.

Gloria

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI like them, but they'd be so much better in photoshop, they're a little grainy.

I know  :(  I don't have photoshop.  Paint is a pile of crap, but when you have little to work with, you work with little.

I'm glad you liked them anyways.  :)

Ravi

From what movie is the banner with the gears?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Gloria
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI like them, but they'd be so much better in photoshop, they're a little grainy.

I know  :(  I don't have photoshop.  Paint is a pile of crap, but when you have little to work with, you work with little.

I'm glad you liked them anyways.  :)

I know what you mean, paint isn't that great.  But it is a nice little tool for what it is.

Find Your Magali

LOVE this one. First time I have seen it.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I know it probably takes a while, so I'll just ask...are you guys going to put up the ones I made, or are you more selective?

Xixax

I do not discriminate on banner additions, but I am pretty slow at getting around to doing it.

They'll definitely be on next time I add a batch. Whenever that might be...
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]