celebrities you'd like to meet

Started by bonanzataz, April 27, 2004, 07:34:04 PM

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: anditokHmmm... not sure... maybe some people in here did... I know jj did... I'm be happy to talk about it but it really wasnt such a big deal... I was one day able to talk with him after several emails and calls... and told him about my past-new projects... he was interested... he told me he would happilly meet with me someday if I'm down in LA and want to have a coffee... of course he was polite and of course I would do it only if I have something really cool to tell him or show him. I did plan on calling him the past few times I went to LA but creamed my pants and didnt. I'm waiting until my project is more advance so I can show it to him. I have a very good contact with his agent John Lesher.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! Am I the only one who's jealous of anditok right now? :(
Si

Bruce Lee

pete

I've met some cool famous people, but if I ever bump into Jackie Chan, I will be like one of those Michael Jackson stalkers on TV--poop my pants, cry, speak gibberish, then poop some more.  I feel the same way about Stephen Chow.  

the rest is eh:
I guess Spike Lee and Wes Anderson could be cool.  The voices from the simpsons would be fun.  Upright Citizen Brigade.  Tony Ja.  Christopher Doyle.  Mos Def and Talib Kweli.  Christopher Guest.  I mean, this is not my "hero" list, just people I think would be cool to know and to hang out.  And Muhammed Ali.

Oh yeah, and definitely Ann Hathaway.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Vile5

Quote from: ElPandaRoyal
Quote from: anditokHmmm... not sure... maybe some people in here did... I know jj did... I'm be happy to talk about it but it really wasnt such a big deal... I was one day able to talk with him after several emails and calls... and told him about my past-new projects... he was interested... he told me he would happilly meet with me someday if I'm down in LA and want to have a coffee... of course he was polite and of course I would do it only if I have something really cool to tell him or show him. I did plan on calling him the past few times I went to LA but creamed my pants and didnt. I'm waiting until my project is more advance so I can show it to him. I have a very good contact with his agent John Lesher.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! Am I the only one who's jealous of anditok right now? :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
I HATE anditok!...
nope, nope, just kidding  :oops:

ok, i'd love to meet

PTA (obviously!)
David Lynch
Gérard Corbiau
Naomi Watts (looks smart)
Susan Sarandon (my hero since Thelma & Louise and looks like my mother)
Pedro Almodovar
Scorsese
Al Pacino
Tarantino
BONO!!!! (the love of my life)
Samantha Morton  
Annie Lennox
David Gahan
Benoît Magimel (i find him extremely interesting)
Ronaldinho Gaucho!!!! (love him!)
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí