PTA Interviews (on YouTube or otherwise)

Started by ono, July 07, 2011, 03:45:25 AM

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Drenk

Ascension.

max from fearless

Tictacbk

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote from: Tictacbk on January 02, 2015, 01:09:11 PM
PTA is gonna be on WTF Monday

This has serious potential to be PTA's most revealing interview in a long, long time.

Gittes

Well, that should be good!

I'm still hoping for a Charlie Rose interview, though.

You know what would be great? A discussion between Tarantino and Anderson. I loved listening to the former talk about TWBB. His admiration for PTA was pretty effusive. I wonder what he thought of The Master and Inherent Vice.

max from fearless

FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
FUCKING INCREDIBLE

putneyswipe

Drenk

The Pynchon talk was great because they were having a conversation with "Fuck."

I just love the guy. I'm a fanboy and I love him. Love his movies and love him. He's fucking stupid about Magnolia being too long; he can't cut a shorter version, Magnolia is all about not editing yourself, being naked, and he can feel ashamed, but some people love this movie as it is.

And David Foster Wallace was his teacher.
Ascension.

ElPandaRoyal

This was amazing. Even if we've heard some of these questions before, the mood and interaction between them was quite enjoyable, it was the best promotional interview I have seen Paul do in a long time. Way too long for IV to premiere in Portugal, (and I'll even wait a couple of days after it does so I can get to see it on my birthday) and what's so interesting is that I don't seem to be wanting to see this RIGHT GODDAMN NOW as much as I wanted to see CMBB and The Master, which I guess is fine, maybe it has something to do with having read the book, so I can listen to these interviews not fearing any spoilers and I suppose they'll do unitl it comes out.
Si