Blossoms & Blood

Started by av8raaron, March 02, 2003, 09:53:44 PM

oakmanc234

ebeaman wrote: Damn, all that stuff sounds awesome. It sounds like a lot of it should have stayed in the film...lots of weird cool stuff.

HELL YEAH. I am so, so, so damn jealous of all who have seen it.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Redlum

Quote from: aclockworkjjspeaking of ebay....I got a kick out of this aution description.....

All videos are in great condition and come from a nonsmoking home. Bidding starts at only $8. Highest bidder to pay $10 shipping. I accept PayPal, money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks. If paying by personal check, videos will be shipped once check clears. Happy bidding!

I borrowed a tape from a guy who smokes, and the case had a yellow tinge to it, and smelled. True story.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Marty McSuperfly

Quote from: oakmanc234
HELL YEAH. I am so, so, so damn jealous of all who have seen it.

If possible, make sure you watch it with a top-notch sound system, as some of the effects - particularly in the last few minutes - are very trippy.

I can also happily confirm that getting higher than Jesus before watching it also makes for a wonderful viewing experience.  :shock: