I'm a very young PTA-Fan -Should I have a guilty conscience?

Started by Spike, April 03, 2003, 10:26:32 AM

oakmanc234

Why? Cause of my 'xXx' comment? 'xXx' eats ass. Dissapointing as hell.

And Spike, out of pure curiosity, what PTA film did you like most?
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

oakmanc234

Don't get your knickers in a twist, taz.

I confess that I am a major hypocrit because I own a copy of 'xXx' (which I got for free) and it doesn't FULLY eat ass. Diesel's cool. I just found it dissapointing and a bit corny at times (the film thinks its slicker than it really is). Diesel was WAY cooler in 'Fast & the Furious'. And 'xXx' finale sux. But I'll see the sequel.

Oh, who put that pic of Diesel on my Author thingee (as you can tell I'm new to message boards) or does a pic automatically come up after a number of posts or something???????

ANYWAY, isn't PTA great..........
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

moonshiner

Quote from: neatahwantaDieter: "And now is the time on Sprockets when we dance...".

hahaha
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Spike

My favourite PTA flick is "Magnolia" - it's so powerful, very good actors, real feelings and very individual destiny's - that's great!
But I really liked "Boogie Nights", too.
I LOVED the scene with Alfred Molina as Rahad Jackson - the rich and mad Junkie with chinese boys running through the house and throw firecrackers - that's so funny. And the camera work by Robert Elswit in this film is fantastic - I just say: The beginning scene - from the street into the deepness of the Maurice's night club - wonderful!

Spike
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Sigur Rós

The svimmingpool-scene in Boogie Nights is also top-nutch  :-D

Kev Hoffman

PT fans can come in all shapes and sizes.  It's really personality that determines whether or not you like his movies.  

No need to be ashamed.

"Hook 'em while they're young" is what tobacco giants have said for years...oh, wait, probably not a good example.  Never-the-less continue to not be ashamed of what you like, because it's what makes you...you.

bonanzataz

Quote from: oakmanc234Oh, who put that pic of Diesel on my Author thingee (as you can tell I'm new to message boards) or does a pic automatically come up after a number of posts or something???????

yeah... that was me being an asshole. I'll take it off.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

mina aphrodosia

hey, here`s another german! You said, you want more europeens, so here I am. I love PTA, but it´s hard to find anyone in Germany who knows who HE is. Punch Drunk Love starts next week and the last months I heard so often how wonderful it is and couldn´t see it. Now I read that in the U.S. there´s the DVD out and we stupid germans couldn´t see it yet! Next thursday, I´ll force all my friends to watch PDL and to be absolutly fascinated.
Let´s be happy that we´re alive

Duck Sauce

Quote from: mina aphrodosiaI love PTA, but it´s hard to find anyone in Germany who knows who HE is.

Its hard to find anybody in the US who knows who he is. I was delighted today to hear Adam Sandler mention him on Howard Stern,