Songs Currently Stuck In Head

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 22, 2003, 03:45:29 PM

Pubrick

i reckon she looks like an alien. the umbrella video is the biggest attempt yet to hide this (her tyra-five-head).

and now i have to watch a snuff film or something else that will induce mental trauma in order to forget that the sopranos ends on a journey song.. Spoilers Currently Stuck in Head (probably)
under the paving stones.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Pubrick on June 12, 2007, 08:44:50 AM
and now i have to watch a snuff film or something else that will induce mental trauma in order to forget that the sopranos ends on a journey song.. Spoilers Currently Stuck in Head (probably)

You were gonna find out by accident sooner or later.  And better you hear it from one of us than from the kids on the street.

MacGuffin

Chart-topper Rihanna rebels with haircut

Chart-topping Barbados singer Rihanna says she is going through a rebellious stage.

But unlike some of her celebrity peers, she has not been arrested for driving while under the influence, checked into rehab or spent time in jail. Instead the 19-year-old cut her hair -- without asking anyone first.

"I just wanted to get a little edgy and cut my hair and I didn't really ask anybody to do it," Rihanna told Reuters in a interview.

"I just did it, changed myself completely, my image and everything. I just did it like a bad girl would do it."

She said the "Good Girl Gone Bad" title of her third album, which was released this week, reflects where she is at in her life and her career and how she feels.

"I just got a little rebellious -- I think it's about time. I just had to breakaway from that innocent girly image that I used to have," she said. "Everybody rebels in their own way and this is my way of being rebellious."

But as Paris Hilton was sent back to jail on Friday and actress Lindsay Lohan recuperates in rehab, a publicist for Rihanna stopped the singer from answering a question on what sort of example she thought they were setting for their fans.

As for her own image, Rihanna, whose single, "Umbrella" is currently No. 1 in both the United States and Britain, said, "I'm setting a great example for young girls, I just want to lead them in the right direction."

"Right now I am a very fun-loving person. I am very focused and ambitious. When I want something I get dedicated and I work towards it. I have a big work ethic," she said.

She admitted that she was still not used to all the attention that came with being a chart-topping singer.

"It's definitely awkward, sometimes all the attention, it can be weird," she said. "But I guess it's a great thing considering the new album 'Good Girl Gone Bad' just came out. I think it's great I am getting all the attention."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

The Sheriff

id fuck ayn rand

MacGuffin

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig,
Does whatever a Spider-Pig does.
Can he swing, from a web,
No he can't, he's a pig.
Look out, he is the Spider-Pig!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

talkin' it up we're talkin' it
on The Barry Gibbs Talk Show
talkin' bout iss-ues
talkin' bout.. crazay cool medallions!
talkin' it up

i'm going to taaaaalk ta you!
though you may not waaaant me to!
i'm still going to taaalk to you!
some-thing some-thing saaaaay!

talkin' it up

squints

Genesis - That's All

What does it ALLways seem to be
you're looking at you you're looking at me
its always the same that's just a shame
THAT'S ALL!

fucking phil collins
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

grand theft sparrow

The melody for the song that plays throughout Hotel Chevalier is stuck in my head at the moment.

Heinsbergen

proclaimers - i would walk 500 miles

if you get that shit into your head, good luck getting it out.
when i was a little kid i wanted to know what caused thunder.

hedwig

she really LOVES him prescillaaaaa.

trapped in my head. no way out.

I blame/thank pubrick for bringing them to my attention.

hedwig

FUCK. i have madonna's song "Frozen" stuck in my head.

the humming part: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmm hmmm hmm hm hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Bethie

shorty got those APPLE BOTTOM JEANS! BOOTS WITH THE FUR!!!

next thing you know, shorty got LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW

its been about 3 days now. im going to kill myself
who likes movies anyway

JG

miley cyrus - see you again

SONG OF THE YEAR.

hedwig

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science

SONG OF THE YEAR 1982.