Hail to the Thief leaked

Started by Dirk, March 30, 2003, 08:28:50 AM

Dirk

The new Radiohead album has leaked and you can find it here. You should also be able to find it on Kazaa later, there's already a few up.

EDIT - now kiss my feet
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Pubrick

the whole thing? damn, that's...

the connection isn't working...
under the paving stones.

Dirk

Quote from: Pthe whole thing? damn, that's...

the connection isn't working...

Yeah, it works it's just very slow. Probably a shitload of ppl downloading it. Got 3 already.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

MacGuffin

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

*steps on Dirk's feet*
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Dirk

Quote from: MacGuffinObject not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

*steps on Dirk's feet*

That's a shame  :-D

Sleuth

omgogmogmogmgomgogmogmogmgomgomgomgogmogmgomgomgomg I don't want to pirate anymore but hot fucking damn
I like to hug dogs

Dirk

Quote from: tremoloslothomgogmogmogmgomgogmogmogmgomgomgomgogmogmgomgomgomg I don't want to pirate anymore but hot fucking damn

You're missing out...

Sleuth

Oh well, it would probably have given me an error message after a really lagged start of the download if I were to decide on downloading.  If.
I like to hug dogs

phil marlowe

i cant get the first track loading, but apart from that, it works fine so far. It even loads my max download speed(30 kbps).

*kisses dirks feet*

Sleuth

Yeah, now I'm thinking that maybe some of the tracks (the later half) downloads fine and fast, but the others still give error messages.  Either way...
hypothetically kisses Dirk's feet
I like to hug dogs

Sleuth

Did any of you get 2+2=5 or Wolf At The Door?
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Okay, got all the tracks thanks to Dirk's help.

*has Dirk's feet manicured before kissing them*
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

Would you mind helping a wee bit on the two songs I mentioned?
I like to hug dogs

Dirk

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs