Man i hate Limp Bizkit

Started by Banky, September 16, 2003, 09:40:56 PM

freakerdude

Bizkit's Sig. Other served it's purpose at the time....and that's about all they have contributed.

Fred Durst is the biggest dumbass in the music business. A real Axl Rose in making fucked up decisions and attitude. First off, he sure as hell can't sing OR even rap when live. I saw a special MTV concert they had and he just screamed with these high pitches that was very annoying. He sounded like a little girl squeeling from the stage......funny as shit! It was a free fan based MTV promo thing up north somewhere. Significant Other served it's purpose and I have no interest in buying anything else. 3 Dollar Bill Y'all was pretty good but not worth me buying.

He fires Wes and then fumbles on finding a guitar player. Then he postpones the album several times and changes the name to something ridiculous several times over. Every interview with him was a different story. He put it off b/c it sucked and he knew LB had it's moment in rock....if you want to call it that. He compared the new album to the strengths and courage of those families affected by 9/11 and the soldiers in Operation Iraqi Freedom. What the fuck? Now you want to asssociate it with something tragic that happened so we will all go out and get it. In this article below, he bragged about how good it was and here is what he said:

Limp Bizkit's new album will now be called 'Results May Vary', dotmusic can report.

After months of indecision and names varying from 'Panty Sniffer' to 'The Search For Teddy Swoes', Fred Durst confirmed the new LP's title on the band's official site during one of his regular updates.

"It's time to put this damn album out already!! I hate waiting!! The album title is 'Results May Vary'. Like a prescription drug, each person's reaction to the ingredients will be different."

Durst, who made the posting on his birthday (August 20), also said that the album would come packaged with a half hour DVD featuring footage from "day one in Jacksonville Florida".

He continued: "The music will speak for itself on this one people. Just get it and absorb what you can. I am so happy to be giving this part of me to you. It's been a long struggle like a fish swimming upstream, but we did it."

Durst thanked fans for their patience, compared them to an army and promised a "new mission, new breath, new world".
MC Pee Pants

samuelclemens

i hate limp bizkit....someone should put fred durst out of his misery....he's a fool.
Stupid babies need the most attention!

freakerdude

Quote from: samuelclemensi hate limp bizkit....someone should put fred durst out of his misery....he's a fool.
Trust me, he has already done it to himself with all of this crap about the new guitarist and album delays/changes. See ya Freddie!
MC Pee Pants

blackmamba

Their earlier stuff was ok, I listened to it. But I was young, and confused.
Now I realize they're the shittier than shit.

Wanna know what I hate more than Limp Bizkit? Die hard limp Bizkit fans.  :?

MacGuffin

Limp Bizkit Named Worst Band of 2003  

NEW YORK (United Press International) -- Readers of Guitar World have named Limp Bizkit the worst band of 2003, the magazine announced Friday.

The rock band received the title based on disappointing album sales from its latest release, "Results May Vary," which sold 1 million copies during its first 13 weeks on the shelves.

The band's previous release, "Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water," sold 4 million copies during the same period.

The second worst band of the year was Creed, which took the past year off. The Strokes was voted third worst band of 2003.

Metallica's latest album "St. Anger" was voted the biggest disappointment, but also took the tile of second-best metal album behind Black Label Society's "The Blessed Hellride."

The absence of a long-awaited new album from Guns N' Roses and the split of Pantera were also listed as big disappointments to the music industry.

Led Zeppelin's live CD package "How The West Was Won" was voted best album, with Metallica's Kirk Hammett voted as best metal guitarist, and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl as best rock guitarist.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Quote from: MacGuffinThe Strokes was voted third worst band of 2003.
This is when I stopped caring about what Guitar World thinks.

Gamblour.

That vote was clearly flawed, the White Stripes aren't number one.
WWPTAD?

Guitar Magazine lost my respect a long time ago. I think it was when Zakk Wylde started getting so much attention.  I used to like him. but now  it's boring to listen to him , enough of the Cookie Monster voice.
context, context, context.

GodDamnImDaMan

I hate limp bizkit, but I also hate that magazine...So they could tell me any band sucks and I wouldnt care.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quote from: ebeamanRap/metal is the worst genre of music ever created...EVER. I'd rather listen to a fucking duet album by Celine Dion and Barry Manilow than ever pick up any rap/metal album, not just Limp Bizkit. I'm sugar coating it here. Fred Durst is a bad man.

You should try listening to Dream Theatre, Ebeaman. I think it would be right up your alley.

The D12 track, Girls, is a great diss on Fred. Eminem always has the best fireing tracks, thats the only thing I listen to him for, his hateful words against other people he hates...heh...

I wonder if there is a return diss by Fred.. I'd be entertaining... With some type of wacky hook like... "WHY YOU GOTTA HATE ME!?" Over and over... over and over....

chris

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Jimmies Chicken Shack once played a song live that dissed on Limp Bizkit which was humorous.  It was like

"Man!  Why you gotta mess with me?  You think you're a big shot!? Man! I'm gonna give you a fat lip!  Cuz you be talkin about me, and I'm sick, I'm sick of it...listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

I share te animosity to the Biskit fellows, they do have a few songs I enjoy from their early career, I must admit.  

Those include:

Pollution
Counterfeit
Cambodia
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

QuoteFoo Fighters' Dave Grohl as best rock guitarist.

hahahahha.....what ever he sucks..

but limp sucks worse......

.......i can take a greasy chicken bone and hack on the strings and it would sound more melodic than anything grohl could play.....

freakerdude

Quote from: NEON MERCURY

hahahahha.....what ever he sucks.
But 2003 had very little to offer as far as new albums with notable guitarists. My vote goes for Dave Navarro for the new Jane's album.....it's great if you like them, IMO.
MC Pee Pants

Gamblour.

.......i can take a greasy chicken bone and hack on the strings and it would sound more melodic than anything grohl could play.....

Whatever, Dave Grohl is the fucking man (sorry GDIDM), he's one of the few contemporary musicians I think is actually talented.
WWPTAD?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Gambloren das Manhören

Whatever, Dave Grohl is the fucking man (sorry GDIDM), he's one of the few contemporary musicians I think is actually talented.

..well.....my anti-grohl stems from nirvana...but i will admit that foo ffighters are a more talented band than nirvana..it s jus that there are plenty more talented guiarits playing these days than grohl...

satriani.?
vai?
malmstein?
clapton?/
greenwood?
anastacio?
edge?
b.b king?
lang?
sheperd?
keanu reeves?
buckethead?
that guy downtown who i drop a dollar in his cup?
eric johnson?
ashcroft?
frusciante?
...and many more that i know i 'm  forgetting.......