The XIXAX Captions

Started by Finn, December 20, 2003, 10:24:20 AM

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: mogwaigod damn, behave or i will insert my big king kong into your tight anus.

:shock:
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaigod damn, behave or i will insert my big king kong into your tight anus.

What's wrong with you today?

Reinhold

he's always had behavioral issues. maybe he couldn't get over the anal phase because he could never quite stand upright again.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

molly

QuoteNo hay banda en el foro!

what does this mean? (IN ENGLISH)

There's no band in the forum.
context, context, context.

molly

Quote from: chuckhimselfoThere's no band in the forum.

thank you

Gamblour.

I love the new Spielberg and Kubrick ones, the PTA caption is ok too, I just loved the 'food' one a lot. If the Wes Anderson one should ever be changed, it should be "How does an asshole like Wes Anderson get such a nice forum?"
WWPTAD?

cine

Quote from: Gambloren das ManhörenIf the Wes Anderson one should ever be changed, it should be "How does an asshole like Wes Anderson get such a nice forum?"

I'm leaning more towards this: "He's written some hit movies. What this forum pre-supposes is: maybe he didn't?"

kotte

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Gambloren das ManhörenIf the Wes Anderson one should ever be changed, it should be "How does an asshole like Wes Anderson get such a nice forum?"

I'm leaning more towards this: "He's written some hit movies. What this forum pre-supposes is: maybe he didn't?"

Yes! Please! That one's great! :lol:

Gamblour.

And I am defeated yet again.
WWPTAD?

Redlum

Brilliant!
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

change Cameron Crowes'  to something like this:  "Enter this forum with a lighten candle and you will see your future"
context, context, context.

SoNowThen

How about we change Kubrick's to: This forum will fuck you in the ass and not even have the common courtesy to give you a reach around.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

cine

I like Crowe's precisely how it is, but SoNowThen's Kubrick idea is ingenious.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The new Idle Chatter caption is nice because of the Fight Club reference.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye