Retard negro makes good

Started by Ghostboy, August 20, 2003, 08:15:46 PM

Ghostboy

I spoke without consulting IMDB first. I was referring, of course, to Boyz In Da Hood.

picolas

Quote from: GhostboyOh my god, this looks amazing....amazingly horrible!
get over to Vancouver and give me some high five for that. for a second there, i could actually see you saying it in a chair across the room.

cine

"In the spirit of Freddy vs. Jason, comes the football showdown of all showdowns!
Cuba Gooding Jr.
Adam Sandler.
RADIO VERSUS WATERBOY.
One man won't be making it back on the short bus!
Who will it be??
Find out -- Summer 2005."

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: GhostboyI spoke without consulting IMDB first. I was referring, of course, to Boyz In Da Hood.

i dont need imdb i have it all in my head

Quote from: Cinephile"In the spirit of Freddy vs. Jason, comes the football showdown of all showdowns!
Cuba Gooding Jr.
Adam Sandler.
RADIO VERSUS WATERBOY.
One man won't be making it back on the short bus!
Who will it be??
Find out -- Summer 2005."

this guy is the new godardian, cant we send freddy and jason to unite and take this guy down

Pubrick

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesthis guy is the new godardian, cant we send freddy and jason to unite and take this guy down
he was actually the original godardian, then he left for a few months and godardian took his place.. whom at the time we called the new Cinephile. weird huh, it's like there's a factory making these things.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: P
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesthis guy is the new godardian, cant we send freddy and jason to unite and take this guy down
he was actually the original godardian, then he left for a few months and godardian took his place.. whom at the time we called the new Cinephile. weird huh, it's like there's a factory making these things.

its sick i tell you

i need to create a post that will disgust scare away and give xixax its cool place to chill cred , something that will scare away the snobs and embrace well the right people

what will i think of :: goes to steinway piano to think::

its gonna be rough

ohh poor jeremy blackman.............. Stay tuned

Quote from: meatballi don't know about the rest of you, but i love them teeth. absolutely hilarious.

i'm going to ravage the internet for still shots of cuba with his teeth.

now this is my kind of xixax'er  this guy is great , so far anyway

SoNowThen

This was nominated for Best Thread Title Ever.

It won.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Quote from: SoNowThenThis was nominated for Best Thread Title Ever.

It won.

im thinking we should re name the site to

Retardnegromakesgood.com

IHeartPTA

quick someone make a right banner for it

i'm already working on a few.
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

Quote from: magnoliacquick someone make a right banner for it

i'm already working on a few.

:: starts to sound like a old boss in a frank capra movie::  we need more people like this on our team, your a go getter your going places kid

IHeartPTA

"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

get a new name and you could be one of the greats , were trying to get people to be more creative with their names and less stuff like

" magnoliapdl82"

but your love of cubas teeth leads me to think that your fucking funny as shit

Pubrick

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones[get a new name and you could be
one of the greats
i sincerely doubt tit.
under the paving stones.