Thank You Xixax

Started by Thrindle, June 11, 2004, 12:24:06 AM

Thrindle

So tonight I was at work (cashier at Shoppers) when I realised something amazing... You see, my store is right by a video store, so people come in with their movies, and I (being nosy) always ask what they got.

Tonight I spent 20 minutes discussing film with a man (who had gorgeous eyes - sorry GT), and I actually sounded intelligent!

WHY?!  Because although I don't post in the movie sections very much, I do read them.

The moral of this story is that, because of XIXAX, I got to regurgitate everyone else's brilliance and claim it as my own.  For once I was not the ditsy cashier girl.

THANK YOU XIXAX FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE!
Classic.

ElPandaRoyal

The world of Xixax thanks you for coming here and saying that. Not, let's not forget to spread the Xixax word around the globe so we can go forward with our plans of world domination already. While we don't do that, lemme get back into studying (an activity which, I'm starting to realize, is ruining my brain).

By the way, did the guy at least have good taste in movies?
Si

Gold Trumpet

What? I don't have gorgeous eyes?

Stefen

It'd be funny if the person Thrindle was talking to was GT.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

it would be funny if thrindle was GT.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

it would be funny if pete was everybody, except pete.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Yeah, I'll have ot thank Xixax as well.

Reading many different viewpoints among people on the site, Xixax has helped me write papers and see extra things I never saw before...

It's even helped me find the Mohulland Drive secret commentary!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thrindle

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalBy the way, did the guy at least have good taste in movies?

I was telling him about All the Real Girls and he sounded really interested.  Then he was saying he wanted to see Elephant, but his wife is a teacher and she is in finals right now... so he was waiting until the end of the month.  So yes, I'd say the guy had good taste in movies.

As for everyone else...
GT, your eyes are blue, his were brown - so they were different, not better.  Stefen, it couldn't have been GT because the dude didn't mumble.  Pubrick, yes it would be funny if Pete was everyone but Pete, because Pete within himself is not actually funny :twisted: Joke Joke Relax Pete!.  And Pete, it would be great if I was also GT because then I could "canoodle" myself.  Life would be grand.
Classic.

Find Your Magali

I thought this was going to be a thread about a new Alanis Morrisette song.