The Brown Bunny

Started by meatwad, May 09, 2003, 07:49:32 PM

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan

maybe bill mapplewood can come over your house and drill in you the but and then that would be funny

but you might like it

uh oh...maybe i might! maybe im gay! maybe id like it if a guy tried to have sex with me!  you idiot

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: bill maplewood

maybe id like it if a guy tried to have sex with me!

yes, yes you would

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManthank god thank jesus thank mother nature thank charles darwin thank the big boom theroy thank the cast of sanford and son thank whoever created this world

for the fact that p.c freaks have no power in this world and i have a smug look on my face

fuck you , your opinions mean nothing

yes...thank god old cowardice, ignorant men with nothing but greed in life are in charge. thank the lord huh?  my opinions mean nothing? hey that sounds familiar....why dont you CENSOR me?

for the record just to show you how un creative a person you are

i am pro choice,

i am against censorship 100% and would fight for the rights of art i find offensive

i support affirmitive action

and yet i am a conservative, because i feel that our goverment should be strong and never show weakness

p.s yes i support the right for happiness to exsist but i also think it is one of the most irresponcible films ever made, and i have the right to show my distaste for it , but i do not have the right for you to not see it

tell our p.c freak friends to remember this when they try and censor eminem

eminem who never tried to make a child molester look like a " not to bad guy he just needs to work on his issues"

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManthank god thank jesus thank mother nature thank charles darwin thank the big boom theroy thank the cast of sanford and son thank whoever created this world

for the fact that p.c freaks have no power in this world and i have a smug look on my face

fuck you , your opinions mean nothing

yes...thank god old cowardice, ignorant men with nothing but greed in life are in charge. thank the lord huh?  my opinions mean nothing? hey that sounds familiar....why dont you CENSOR me?

censor you never, just show the world who you are and what you stand for and let them decide

phil marlowe

the sad thing about internet dicussion is that a fight can only be taken this far.

lets make a circle

hey how did brett ratner get in this ??

ok you i got a problem with your pta fixation ........... get over it and then i have a problem with that family man movie, my woman made me watch it and now i want my money back.......... ::waves fist:: gimmie my 7 bucks now

Bud_Clay

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManyour point makes no sense douche bag sure were not safe but are better then afganasthan circa 2001

yes we are

are we better off then the world would be under hitler ??

yes

and thank strong non p.c people from letting those bastards gain power

losers like you were telling the world that we should

" talk to mr bin laden and see why he is so mad"

Yeah right fuck him

all you are doing is spewing cliches

but agin it makes me sooooooo happy that nobody in any place of power that matters in this goverment has views like yours

this is about the last of all the talking to you im going to do....i dont like shooting dead animals.

people who are in favor of supporting political correctness are known to be democrats.. that has nothing to do with whether they are liberals or not though.. you can be a republican liberal, although it is incredibly rare its something that is possible to believe in.  if the worst thing you can come up with that is wrong with the democratic party is their supporting of political correctness than why dont you take a look at what the repubicans believe in.. giving money to the rich, censorship, religion based ethics adapted into society and their forced beliefs, brainwashing, greed, organized thinking, business propaganda, laws on sexual acts. i bet you're in favor of gay marriage and sex being illegal.  basically its stumbling upon facism.  yeah..thank god those p.c. freaks arent in control.

phil marlowe

Quote from: brett ratner actuallyLook at how he relates to this little boy. That's the type of moment I want between you and the little girl
he's a very nice boy

all extreme is bad , extreme right and extreme left

in a perfect world both would be not a issue to deal with

the world is not perfect

and in the end i would rather have a hardcord republican then a hardcore democrat

a hardcore p.c freak would let us get taken over by a real scumbag

and i know people like you want to call george bush hitler

but he is no hitler, and the real hitler was a very bad man

a man whos evil you could never imagine, and that reason is people like george bush help rid the earth of this shit

you think you are being opressed under bush go ask somone who lived under the taliban

you and me would not be allowed to have this debate if we did nor would we know how

Quote from: Phil Marlowe
Quote from: brett ratner actuallyLook at how he relates to this little boy. That's the type of moment I want between you and the little girl
he's a very nice boy

ohh brett how could you, i know you want to win over film snobs, but wasnt casting psh enough ?

ohh for shame and to think you got to fuck rebeca gayheart in her prime , ohh for shame

you make me ill, somewhere jackie chan is crying

phil marlowe

shure but
Quote from: our paycheck$92,930,005 (USA) (1 December 2002)

not to break character but i dug what you wrote about people being jelouce of ratner because he gets to make films and all they do is bitch

right on

ok back in character

what the fuck were you thinking casting tea leoni as a love interest ???

p.s is it true that you were so shocked that you got rebecca gayheart that afterwords you would ask yourself if you can sniff your own fingers ???

phil marlowe

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManwhat the fuck were you thinking casting tea leoni as a love interest ???
Quote from: brett ratnerHer father suffered from skin cancer

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManp.s is it true that you were so shocked that you got rebecca gayheart that afterwords you would ask yourself if you can sniff your own fingers ???
Quote from: bret ratnermy...fingers? what? i don... respect my authority.*sctratchs beard* i heard beyonce.

Quote from: Phil Marlowerespect my authority.*.

yes sir