emoticons

Started by ono, November 21, 2004, 06:46:19 PM

NEON MERCURY

8)  as for this one.  i like the "meaning" behind it but i dont think it is representive properly through this emoticon.   when i think "cool" this=" 8) " doesnt really come to mind.  but its close. perhaps if  there was one with a newer and more modern pair of oakley glasses and their should not be a smile.  cool people dont smile.  i actaully think that in secret that this emoticon is homoerotic.  when you really stare at that thing you start to get this feeling that there is something under neath the surface.  as if the emoticon is saying "drink me". so now that we have a homoerotic emoticon. we need something  to replace the  "cool" one.

maybe it does need a mustache and not a smile but a smirk or something like that.

Jeremy Blackman

What's wrong with this one?

:yabbse-cool:

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman:yabbse-cool:
Haha, when I saw that I instantly thought 'Elton John.'

cine

Quote from: Weak2ndAct
Quote from: Jeremy Blackman:yabbse-cool:
Haha, when I saw that I instantly thought 'Elton John.'
Haha, yeah really.  8)  looks cooler. looks blind..

MacGuffin

There are a lot of different smilies here for suggestions to add:
http://www.clicksmilies.com/

Click on each smilie under the Direct Access box and it takes you more that fall under each heading.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

It's been a long time coming:

rustinglass

Quote from: cinephilé

I look at this one and I hear john turturro screaming
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWhat's wrong with this one?

:yabbse-cool:

yeah, that ones fine. i also have noticed that the yabbse ones are better and are more convincing.  heres proof:

this is the generic "shock" :shock:
this is the finer and more accurate yabbse "shock"  :yabbse-shocked:
notice how better it is?

©brad

i dunno. i kinda like  :shock: . it's funny..er.

Jeremy Blackman

:shock: really is a classic. It has a lot of personality and flexibility.

Gamblour.

christ, I mean what the fuck? you people are talking about emoticons!! fake representations of emotions for fuck sake! you should all be  :oops:
WWPTAD?

cine

Quote from: Gamblor not so gone.christ, I mean what the fuck? you people are talking about emoticons!! fake representations of emotions for fuck sake!

context, context, context.

Chest Rockwell